pt.7

Neteyam's Pov:

"Neteyam?" I heard a voice call, both me and aonung instantly perked up.

"Who's that?" Aonung whispered when a girl na'vi came into the room looking happy. "That's antohi" I told him standing up to greet her.

She hugged my instantly. "Tsireya told me you would be here!" She said happily, her tail swishing. "You should have seen the catch me and Kiri got!" She exclaimed before noticing aonung.

"Oh!" She said before doing the "I see you" aonung nodded to her. "I'm antohi, and you must be aonung tsireya's older brother?" Antohi smiled happily. Aonung nodded and she seemed to get excited. "Your really good at hunting!" She exclaimed, turning to look at me as well. "You should come hunting with us!"

Aonung seemed a bit confused by the offer but nodded and antohi cheered happily. "Another friend to hunt with!" She said excitedly before grabbing my hand. "We all should go back to the camp dinner" antohi smiled.

I could see aonung frown and antohi must have saw it to because she added. "only if you are comfortable and want to" she said calmly.

"You guys go ahead, I'll stay here" aonung said, standing up. I wanted to ask him nicely to tag along but it looked like his mind wouldn't change. "Alright, see you aonung" I said.

"Bye aonung!" Antohi cheered as we started to walk out the den. "can't wait to go hunting!"

Once we we're outside the den she turned to smile at me. "Aonung seems cool" she said, her tail swished behind her. I laughed nodding. "He is pretty cool" I told her. She squeezed my hand and smiled at me, our eyes meeting.

I always wondered if I liked her or not. Maybe the feeling hasn't become a big feeling yet. I was sure those things don't happen right away.

Shorter chapter 😭💪
Okay but I feel like I'm going to make a side character that's not a horrible person and is actually nice 👍☺️☺️
Word count:340