pt.21

Neteyam's Pov:

After a few weeks of our victory against the sky people there was a party that was going to be hosted, everyone was excited, especially tsireya.

Me and antohi laughed as she bounced around, trying to get her hair done but she was to excited. "Neteyam can I do your hair?" Antohi asked me, I smiled nervously. "Of course!" Antohi smiled happily, touching my hair.

It was about 30 minutes later, tsireya was almost done with her hair and antohi was halfway with my hair when the door opened.

All three of us turned our heads to see aonung come in, I instantly lowered my head not wanting to talk to him. "What are you girls doing?" Aonung snickered. Of course. "Aonung be nice!" Tsireya snapped hitting him upside the head.

I felt antohi touch my arm, pausing on braiding my hair.

"My bad" aonung grumbled. "But mom wanted to know if you would be home for dinner or no" aonung told tsireya, she instantly shook her head. "No, rotxo and Kiri are bringing the food" tsireya said, aonung nodded his head before turning to leave.

Mine and his eyes met but for some reason I couldn't help but look down at his chest, the fresh scar running down. I wish I could have helped.

Once he had closed the door antohi spoke. "Are you and aonung not friends" she asked me, tsireya ears perked to listen. "No" I said blankly. "Okay" antohi simply shrugged.

--time skip

Neteyam's Pov:

I smiled happily as we met my siblings and all my friends at the party, the place looked amazing and all the food and drinks. "Hey neteyam!" Lo'ak called, handing me a drink when he came closer. I smirked at him already knowing what he was doing.

"Competition?" Lo'ak smirked as well and I instantly agreed. We began to drink as the na'vi's around us cheered 'chug'

I could see tsireya and antohi laughing as Kiri rolled her eyes.

I instantly grabbed rotxo pulling him over to me and lo'ak. "Drink with us brother!" I laughed. Lo'ak was nodded lowering his drink like I did, rotxo laughed Rolling his eyes as he poured his drink to the brim.

"Hell yeah rotxo!" Lo'ak cheered, slapping rotxo's back before filling his cup to the brim as well, I did the same and we began chugging again.

I snorted at how most of the drink was running down rotxo's neck, the drink blew all over my face and went up my noise which burned, this made lo'ak start laughing.

"Oh my god!" I heard Kiri laugh. "Are you boys already drunk?" Tsireya smiled, touching lo'ak's arm before he wrapped his arm around her. "Nope just funny"

Rotxo set down his drink. "Damn that shit is strong" rotxo laughed, I smiled, looking back over at antohi who stood their awkwardly.

"You want to drink?" I asked her, she laughed shaking her head. "Food first" she said, taking my hand and leading me away.

I heard lo'ak and rotxo go 'oooo' before kiri told them to shut up.

Antohi took my over to the rows of food set up, it was crowed with other na'vi's. "Oh this food looks amazing!" Antohi smiled happily. "It does" I said smiling at her. She looked over at me flicking my chest. "Are you tipsy neteyam?" She laughed and I shook my head taking another sip out of my drink.

Antohi rolled her eyes, grabbing a plate to grab her food.

(Few hours later)

My friend group was all sitting around the fire laughing, lo'ak was being the clown he was and making everyone laugh and I had to admit I was probably drunk, but so was rotxo and lo'ak, and tsireya was beginning to start drinking.

My head was starting to feel hazy and my thoughts weren't going right and everything was looking fuzzy

"You okay neteyam" a voice asked me, I nodded looking down at aonung. "Yeah, great in fact" I smiled, leaning closer to him. He laughed Rolling his eyes. "Jeez you should see the look on your face" he smiled. I leaned in closer. "Can I kiss you?" I asked him and he looked very surprised.

"Kiss me?" He stuttered and I nodded. "Why kiss me?" He asked confused. "Don't you..." His voice trailed off in confusion.

"I like you aonung" I said flat out. If I was sober I never would have said that to him and I instantly wanted to hit myself.

He began to laugh. "Neteyam, your drunk" he laughed. I nodded my head. "So?"

"I'm not aonung neteyam"

I looked completely confused, as I blinked a few times. "Jeez you must really me Drunk" they laughed. "I'm antohi not aonung"

Shit. shit. I didn't know!?

Damn antohi knows😢😢😟😟

Word count: 805