pt.87

Aonung's Pov:

Me and tsireya walked back to the group, getting questionable looks from both lo'ak and neteyam.

I sat down next to neteyam and I could see his confusion. "What was that about?" He asked me and I turned to look at him, trying not to give away the joke.

"I'm antohi's bitch?" I told him and he looked just as surprised as earlier.

"Are you being serious?" He asked, an unsure tone to his face.

I tried not to laugh as a shrugged my shoulders standing up.

"I'm getting another drink" I announced to the group.

"Aonung!" Neteyam whined lowly, standing up with me but I started to walk to the food and drinks.

"Aonung your joking right?" He asked me, shifting to walk beside me. I shrugged again. "Who knows" I smirked.

"You are joking!" Neteyam said accusingly. "I can tell!"

I began to chuckle. "You should have seen the look on your face" I smiled. "Your not funny" neteyam huffed. "I am very funny" I said back.

"I hate you"

"No you love me"

Me and neteyam went back to the group after grabbing our drinks and chatting a little.

We sat down next to each other, our bodies close together and eventually neteyam moved his hand to rest on my upper thigh.

I pretended to not notice but inside I was going mad crazy and I couldn't tell if neteyam was too.

He had his head turned away from me as he talked to tsireya about the joke.

I knew my face was probably flushed so I tried my best to hide it by taking sips out of my drink every few seconds.

But still

"You okay aonung?" Lo'ak asked making me look up surprised.

Neteyam and tsireya turned their heads to look at me and I felt frozen on the spot.

"Uh.. yeah just feeling tired" I muttered feeling neteyam's thumb slowly rub against my thigh.

"Maybe you should go and get some rest too?" Tsireya suggested and I shrugged "I think I'm okay for now" I said, forcing a smile.

I made eye contact with neteyam and he smirked at me, turning his head back to the conversation with tsireya.

My heart felt like it was racing. His hand only moved farther up my thigh as his thumb rubbed.

Eventually his hand hit my hip and I felt like I was going to explode.

He's doing this on purpose I swear.

Hahaha you gay 💀
Word count: 415