pt.31

Neteyam's Pov:

I searched for aonung every where but I couldn't find him, it was like playing hide and go seek.

I spotted rotxo with lo'ak and I quickly went over to them. "Have you seen aonung?" I asked rotxo, he made a face before pointing in a direction twords the beach.

I went off to go to aonung but rotxo grabbed my arm. "I don't think you should talk to him right now" rotxo said, lo'ak nodded along. "Yeah he's a bit upset right now" lo'ak told me.

"Then I should definitely go talk to him" I said with confusion. I could make him feel better.

"Neteyam I don't think you understand" rotxo said shaking his head. "What do you mean?" I asked the two boys confused.

They exchanged looks before rotxo let go of my wrist. "Go find out I guess" he shrugged. "Wait, no what do you mean?" I asked them, lo'ak shook his head. "It's not our place to tell you" rotxo said worriedly.

I sighed in distress before leaving the two boys to go find aonung.

I went in the direction rotxo pointed, I Soon found aonung. He had his back leaned up against a rock as he fidgeted with the sand below him.

"Aonung" I called out, walking closer to him, he looked up at me but he quickly looked away. It looked like he had been crying.

"Aonung are you okay" I asked, crouching down next to him. "Go away neteyam" he grumbled, not taking his eyes off the sea.
" 'nung your worrying me" I told him.

"Don't call me that" aonung simply hissed. "But I thought you liked that nickname?" I asked him confused, he turned his head to look at me blankly, I could see the full bruise along the side of his eye.

I reached out my hand to touch his cheek but he smacked my hand away. "I'm sorry they did that to you guys" I whispered when he turned his head away. "Is that why your mad?" I asked him, sitting down on the sand.

"Calian" I looked at aonung with confusion, wondering why he brung up my ex's name.
"His name is calian" aonung told me, he refused to look at me.

"What about him?" I asked aonung confused. His gaze instantly snapped over to me. "what about him!?" Aonung snapped making me flinch. "He's your mate!" Aonung hissed.

"What- no aonung i-"

"You lied to me!" Aonung shouted standing up, I stood up with him. "I trusted you, and you lie!"

"No you don't understand-" I tried to reach out to touch him but he shoved me away.

"I understand plenty!" Aonung screamed. "I should have never trusted you!" He shouted. "Aonung let me exp-"

"I hate you! I hate you!" Aonung screamed, shoving at my chest. "Aonung stop!" I grabbed his wrist trying to make it so he can't keep shoving me.

"Listen to me!" I pleaded to him, he just looked up at me blankly. "Listen?" He questioned. "To you?"

Aonung backed up, shaking his head while he laughed. "Listen to someone that doesn't even speak the truth?" Aonung asked. No, I won't lie to you.

"I hate you neteyam" aonung hissed, walking off.

I didn't bother to chase after him, knowing it would do nothing. I ruined our relationship and I don't think I could fix it again.

Aonung and neteyam always be fighting 🧍
Word count: 575