pt.9

Neteyam's Pov:

"I thought aonung and you weren't eating together?" Lo'ak asked as I was grabbing a plate for aonung. "I'm not, I'm bringing him some food" I laughed, lo'ak gave me a strange look.

"Why do you always want to be around aonung?" Lo'ak asked me, picking up a small roll of bread. I shrugged. "I want to be friends with everyone here" I told and lo'ak shook his head laughing. "Your a saint neteyam" he told me.

Soon we greeted our goodbyes and I set off to aonung's den.

His mom was the first to greet me when I came in. "I've brought aonung some food" I told her smiling, she nodded looking pleased. "He's in his room" she told me and I set off to aonung's room.

"Hey" I said when I saw him sitting on his bed examining his knife, aonung looked up surprised. "Neteyam?" He said confused, standing up. I smiled handing him his food.

He still looked at me confused. "Thanks?" He muttered, taking a bite out of his bread. "What are you doing here?" Aonung asked, I smiled at him. "I gave you dinner"

Aonung chuckled. "I see that" he laughed. His smile was so beautiful.

"Uh, wanna go for a walk with me?" Aonung asked once both of us had finished eating. "Sure!" I smiled standing up, aonung stood up too.

We walked outside of the den. "Wanna go to the beach?" I asked him and he nodded. We walked down to the beach in silence before I decided to talk.

"How have you been lately?" I asked him, he shrugged. "Fine, you?" He asked, smiling, I smiled back at him. "I've been good" I said happily.

"You should hang out with us more you'd have more fun to!" I told him, dragging my feet in the sand. Aonung chuckled shaking his head. "Na, I don't think I should" aonung said awkwardly. "Why not?" I frowned, looking over at him. "I just don't think I should" he shrugged.

I frowned again. "Okay, that's alright" I said.

We walked in silence for a while, I didn't know really what to say and aonung didn't say anything either.

Our hands accidentally brushed and aonung flinched away. "Sorry!" I mumbled awkwardly, aonung's shoulders seemed to relax. "Sorry" he said back, lowering his hand down.

"Do you not like to be touched" I asked him and he instantly shook my head. "You just surprised me" he said, I nodded in understanding.

"We should hang out more often" I told him smiling, he looked at me confused. "Really, aren't you bored?" He asked, I laughed shaking my head. "Not at all!" I told him. "Are you bored?" I asked him worriedly. "No" he said shaking his head.

"That's good" I smiled, I brushed his hand again but this time not on accident. "Your fun to hang out with aonung" I smiled.

I could see the awkward smile grace aonung's face and I could see his cheeks darken and he looked away.

"Yeah you too" he mumbled.

Aww so cute 🤭 aonung is falling for him 😌✋
Word count: 522