pt.94

Neteyam's Pov:

Aonungs head lowered but tsireya stood up, glaring at me.

"You two will talk!" Tsireya demanded and I rolled my eyes at her. "There is nothing to talk about" I told her.

"There is too!" Kiri hissed. "Other wise you two wouldn't be avoiding each other!"

"Aonung is the only one avoiding people!" I snapped and the boy seemed to try and hide himself.

"Well why can't you listen to him speak!" Tsireya yelled. "I have been listening, he's not listening to me!" I yelled back.

"This isn't solving anything!" Kiri shouted over me and tsireya.

"Neteyam sit down" Kiri growled, pointing across from aonung.

I hissed with a sigh before sitting down and glaring at the two girls.

"Now you will talk, me and tsireya will be in the other room" Kiri explained before pushing tsireya away.

Me and aonung sat in silence for a while, looking at each other frequently but looked away fast anytime either of us made eye contact.

"So your not going to say anything?" I frowned and aonung sighed. "Are you going to listen?" He asked. "I am listening!"

"It doesn't feel like it" aonung whispered.

"Fine!" I hissed, crossing my arms. "Tell me"

"You can't get mad" aonung frowned. "I already am" I said rolling my eyes.

"I want to have a baby" aonung blurted and I sighed loudly. "I know!" Aonung hissed at me.

"But it could work!" He smiled. "Norm and his group said they could help me!" Aonung told me and I stared at him with disbelief.

"What about my opinion?" I asked. "Won't I be the father?"

This is the part where aonung frowned. "Well norm said I have two options, one of them was easier then the other" aonung started to explain.

"The easier one was where you would not be the blood related father" aonung whispered, fidgeting with his hands.

"What?" I said blankly, not know how to express.

"You want to have a child and I wouldn't be apart it?" I asked and he looked at me confused.

"You were saying you didn't want a baby!" Aonung told me and I shook my head.

"I never said I didn't want one! I said you could never have one!" I hissed. "But it turns out you can and I won't even be the father!?"

"You could still be their father!" Aonung protested.

"Yeah but not by blood" I added.

"I'm sorry neteyam, it's just this option is easier and will more likely give us a baby" aonung explained.

"No it would give you a baby" I grumbled. "Im not apart of this" I told him standing up.

"What!?" Aonung half shouted. "But your my mate!"

"Dosent seem like it" I muttered, leaving the den.

I never did tell him that I longed for a child, I wanted one so bad but I had already accepted the fact that we could never have one.

But it turns out he can have a baby, but it will never be mine.

Maybe eywa is punishing me

I'm making you all sad :)
Word count: 516