pt.67

Neteyam's Pov:

Before we all knew it, it was time for us to go.

I could tell aonung was upset, he refused to look me in the eyes and he barely talked, he only watched as I packed my stuff.

"So is this a goodbye" he whispered when I finished packing I stood up.

I frowned sadly at him. "Of course not, well come visit" I told him, kissing the top of his head.

He nodded slowly, wrapping me into a hug. "Bye neteyam, you'll have to go catch up with your family" aonung muttered before pulling away from the hug.

I frowned, seeing he was pouting. "Aonung, I love you okay?" I told him, cupping his cheek.

Aonung looked like he was about to start crying but he just nodded, touching my hand.

We walked to the beach in silence, our hands were interlocked until our parents came into view and aonung dropped my hand as I joined my siblings and he joined his sister.

The parents greeted good bye, mostly neytiri and Ronal while jake and Tonowari just shook hands and nodded to each other.

"Safe travels, and know your always welcome back" Ronal called as me and my family began to get on our ikrans.

I sighed, looking at aonung, seeing him hugging tsireya who looked like she was about to start crying.

I looked over to lo'ak and Kiri who both looked sad a tired.

Well all miss them for sure.

Dad called and we all had our ikrans take off, I took one last glance at the beach, the metkayina family stood together now, tsireya was sat down as aonung crouched down next to her.

--

It was a long flight back home it took a one day and eclipse was slowly here.

I was so happy to have the feeling of ground beneath my feet.

We were first greeted by three warriors, they did the 'i see you' to us and we returned it. "Mo'at will be happy for your return" the warrior in front smiled, beckoning us forward.

They escorted us into the camp, many na'vi were surprised to see us and small kids ran around us.

I forgot how much I missed this.

What can I say I made this book sweet and sour 🤷🏽
Word count: 385