pt.35

Aonung's Pov:

"Dad, mom" I yelled, running into the den with rotxo.

Both of my parents stood up confused. "Aonung, rotxo what is wrong?" Tonowari asked me. I handed him mine and rotxo's fish. "Are whole catch looks like that" I explained to him. Kiri walked into the den.

"Aonung I sorted the fish that we're still good, there's only five" she told me worriedly. "Out of that whole catch!?" Rotxo exclaimed.

"Chief" a warrior called, coming into the den, my mom took the bad fish from my dad, examining it. "What is it fonpá?" Tonowari asked, the warrior handed him the empty net that looked torn and ragged. "All the over night nets look like that" fonpá told him.

"And the ones you throw out now?" Tonowari asked. "No fish, none at all" the warrior said shaking his head. "something is scaring, eating, and poisoning our fish" ronal said, she wapped the fish up, setting it aside.

"But if we can't get fish our people will go hungry" fonpá said worriedly. Tonowari looked around the den. "We will find what's doing this and get rid of it" he declared.

"Change places of fishing to see if it happens in that place to, have warriors stay up to watch the nexts for any sea lurking creature" Tonowari ordered the warrior who nodded leaving.

"What about the diseased ones?" I asked my father. "We will find that out too" my father told me before dismissing us.

I wanted to say more but him and my mother already looked to stressed so me, rotxo, and Kiri left.

"What if they don't find anything?" Rotxo asked. "what if our fish will die and..." He trailed off at the thought. "Don't think like that!" Kiri said but you could hear the worry in her voice.

"Aonung what should we do?" Rotxo asked me, I shrugged. "Find out what's going on" I told him, kiri instantly shook her head. "I will not partake in your mischief" she said to us. "We'll get others to help us then" I told her.

"Why not just let the warriors handle this?" She asked. "We are the warriors!" I told her and rotxo nodded along.

"We'll start searching tonight." I declared.

Yes that chapter is shorter
Word count: 380