(BONUS CHAPTER)

Kiri's pov:

I helped rotxo to his den, he kept laughing and telling me jokes and I knew he was wasted.

"Hey rotxo we're here" I said to him and he looked up to see his den. "T-thanks Kiri" he said and I helped him into his den and to his room.

He flopped down on his bed and looked over at me. "Are you gonna stay?" He asked. "Do you want me to stay?" I smiled down at him.  His face flushed and he hid his face. "I don't know" he mumbled.

I smirked crouching down infront of his hammock. "Rotxo you don't have to be shy" I cooed and he buried his face in his hammock even more.

"I'll stay until you fall asleep okay" I told him and his face shot up. "B-but then you won't be there when I wake up" he frowned. He looked so cute when he was pouting.

"Hm fine" I let into his plee.

His frown was instantly replaced with a smile as his ears perked up. "I'll sleep on the floor next to you okay?" I smiled but he shook his head. "You could sleep next to me if you wanted!" He said, scooting over.

We made eye contact and his face showed no sign of dirty thoughts unlike I was having. Your so innocent rotxo.

"Okay, I'll sleep with you" I said, getting into the hammock slowly and laying next to him. "Why'd you want me to stay?" I asked him, turning my head to look at him.

"I don't like being alone" he simply said.

I nodded in understandment, leaning my head against his chest, I could feel his heart beat speeding up. Cute.

Once I knew he had fallen asleep and I had listen to his peaceful breathes for long enough I got up carefully out of the hammock. I knew I had promised to stay with him all night but I couldn't. My parents would kill me and my brothers would kill rotxo.

I kissed him onto of his forehead, wishing him goodnight before making my way out of his den. He's so sweet. I thought smiling at the thought of his kindness.

--time skip.

Rotxo's Pov:

I slowly opened my eyes, the light shining through my windows. My head hurt from all the booze yesterday.

I flipped on my back expecting kiri to be there but she wasn't, I instantly sat up looking around the room for her but she was no where. Did she leave me? I wondered, getting out of my hammock.

I stumbled into the main part of my den. Of course she'd leave you, you idiot.

She's the most prettiest girl ever of course she won't go after a lowlife like you.

"Rotxo dear your up" I heard my Nana's familiar voice and smiled, the thoughts shifting to the back of my head. "Hey nana" I said, walking over to where she was cutting fruits.

"Would you like some breakfast love?" She asked me and I nodded. "Yes please!" I smiled happily.

She handed me a bowl of fruit that she had set aside for me and I sat down next to her watching her cut the remaining fruits.

"Who was that girl with you last night?" Nana asked catching me completely off guard. "No one nana" I said, looking down at my food. "do you like that girl?" Nana asked me.

"Yes..." I admitted and I could see Nana's smile. "But she doesn't like me so it doesn't really matter" I shrugged off, nibbling at my food.

"What makes you say that?" Nana asked, setting down her knife.