pt.58

Neteyam's Pov:

"I'm thinking about telling them" Kiri blurted out while we were putting away the fruit we gathered.

I looked down at Kiri's stomach already beginning to see a baby bump.

"When do you think you will?" I asked her, sorting the fruit that was mixed together.

She sighed, setting down another basket on the table. "I will go to the spirit trees, ask eywa for guidance" Kiri explained.

"And to also see him"

I frowned a bit seeing how sad her face seemed to grow thinking of him, I reached my hand out resting it onto of hers.

"I'll support you every step of the way" I smiled and she gave me a weak but hopeful smile.

--

"I think I'm going to tell lo'ak, tuk, and tsireya first" Kiri told me while I was walking her to the water. "Then it will give me some boost for telling the parents" Kiri said, letting out a heavy sigh.

I smiled patting her shoulder. "You can do this sis"

Kiri smiled back at me, pulling me into a big hug. "Thank you neteyam" she whispered before letting go and calling for her ilu.

"I'll see you tonight!"

--

I had to admit it was really fucking hard to keep everyone occupied so they wouldn't ask questions about Kiri.

Aonung was trying to help to but the two of us against all of them was tough.

"Wheres Kiri I want to show her my shells" tuk said and I shook my head. "She's busy right now" I explained to tuk. "So?" Tuk said.

"I'll show her them real fast" tuk pleaded. "yes but this is very important to Kiri so later"

"No. now"

"Later"

"Now"

"Later"

"Bro I swear to eywa!" Lo'ak hissed coming into the den. "Oh hey guys" he smiled waving as a rolled my eyes.

"Do you all know where I put my spear?" Lo'ak said, looking around the den. "I can't seem to find it"

"You mean the one that tuk is playing with?" I asked pointing down at tuk who was busy looking like she was trying to take the life out of her little doll.

"Tuk!" Lo'ak groaned, snatching the spear from her. "Take better care of your stuff lo'ak!" I called as he made his way to the den entrance.

"I know!" He groaned.

"Oh! By the way" lo'ak said, peeking his head back into the den.

"Have you seen Kiri?"

Oh my fuck.

Lmao neteyam suffering with responsibilities 💀 imagine bro
Word count: 420