pt.12

Aonung's Pov:

"Please" tsireya begged as I shook my head again. "No" I said trying to ignore her. "But why!" She whined. "Because I'll look stupid." I told her, tying my hair up. "No, I'll make you look hot!" Tsireya frowned. "Please! Just this once!"

"Fine" I mumbled and she instantly started cheering.

--time skip.

"Ow! Stop pulling my hair" I hissed at her and she bonked me on the head with her brush. "No pain no glory" she told me and I rolled my eyes.

"And done!" She cheered, setting down the brush. I got up to look at my reflection. Tsireya left part of my hair tied up will the other half was spilling all over my back and shoulders, some pieces were braided with beads in it.

"Do you like it?" Tsireya asked and I nodded my head. "Good!" She cheered excitedly. "I was worried for a minute" she laughed.

"We should show everyone!" She said happily and I instantly shook my head. "No!"

Tsireya gave me a confused look. "But why? You look good" she told me. "They'll think I'll look stupid" I hissed at her.

She instantly frowned. "That's not true aonung" she said. "Your hair looks amazing!"

I looked around nervously before deciding. "Fine we can go" I sighed and tsireya smiled happily, grabbing my wrist. "Yay!" She cheered as we rushed out of the den.

The first na'vi's she saw was neteyam and rotxo. Oh great.

"Neteyam, rotxo!" Tsireya called, waving. I could see neteyam look completely shocked and surprised, rotxo gave a little reaction, he's seen me with my hair down just never styled.

"Wow your hair!" Neteyam said in awe. Does he think it looks bad? He probably thinks it looks bad.

"I know I did it for him!" Tsireya said clapping happily. "I've never seen your hair down" neteyam smiled. "It looks nice dude" rotxo said giving me a fist bump. Neteyam and tsireya nodded in agreement.

"You should keep your hair down more often!" Neteyam said smiling, I could feel my face start to heat up and my sister elbowed me in the side. "What!?" I hissed at her and she smirked lowering her voice.

"Aonung and neteyam sit-"

I instantly shoved her away. "No!" I snapped. And the two looked at us confused.

"I'm not gay, we're just friends" I whispered to tsireya but it looked like she didn't believe that.

There's no way I'm gay. I can't be, that's not right! (😭)

Me and neteyam are just friends.

Live laugh love men 😜
Word count: 430 😌