pt.30

Neteyam's Pov:

"Find them!" Ronal screamed, making me flinch. The warriors sperated they already had so many warriors already out looking for them.

"Tonowari is there anything I can do to help?" Jake asked Tonowari who was comforting his mate. "Me and you will take a group out" he said, holding his spear tightly. Jake nodded, leaving for the den to grab his weapons. I chased after him.

"Father! Please let me come!" I asked but Jake nudged me back. "No! I won't risk anything!" Jake said.

"But dad!" I tried to say. "neteyam no!" He hissed. "You will stay here and help your siblings and mother!" Jake said.

That's when lo'ak rushed in. "Dad you have to let me go!" He begged. "Tsireya is out there!"

"No!" Jake hissed at him. "And when I get home we're having a long talk about her and you" Jake told him before rushing off.

"Idiot" I grumbled looking back at him. "Mating without permission" I snickered at him. "Shut up neteyam!" Lo'ak hissed, hitting my head.

Kiri came into the room. "Guys" she said worriedly and we looked over at her. She was crying. "Hey hey" I said, pulling her into a hug as she began to cry. "What's wrong?" Lo'ak asked worriedly.

Kiri just shook her head, crying into my chest. "I don't want to say" she sobbed, I looked over at lo'ak running my hand through Kiri's hair to comfort her.

"Children I need-" our mother stopped her her tracks with surprise.

"Oh kids" she sighed. "I know you miss your friends" she said, taking kiri from me. "Come, I will make you guys some food"

--time skip.

Neteyam's Pov:

Lo'ak instantly jumped up when we saw our father pulling up to the shore. They had all the kids.

"Tsireya!" Lo'ak said, her head snapped up in surprise.

I instantly slowed my pace when I saw who my father brought back. "Calian!?" I said with surprise running over to him. "Neteyam" calian smiled, pulling me into a hug. "What are you doing here?" I asked, checking him over to make sure he wasn't hurt. He had a deep bite mark on his arm. "Why do you have this?" I asked, pulling him away from the group.

"That little fucker over there bite me" calian hissed as he pointed at rotxo. I stepped back away from calian. "What did you do to them?" I snapped. "Baby-"

I slapped away his hand. "Don't!" I hissed angrily. "Why are you mad?" Calian asked.

I walked back to the group, calian followed me.

I walked straight to aonung, I could see the bruising on his face and I instantly felt sympathy. What did they do to you.

Aonung wouldn't look at me, he turned away, not leaving rotxo side.

"Neteyam-" calian tried to speak, grabbing my wrist. I shoved him back in anger. "Why would you do that!?" I yelled at him, I could see the attention turn to us. Why would they hurt my friends? The na'vi I love.

"I need a moment to myself" I told him, turning around to leave back for my den.

"Neteyam!"

Neteyam should beat him up 🤭
Word count: 533