pt.61

Neteyam's Pov:

"No way!" Jake instantly smiled and I felt relief flood over me, Kiri looked relieved as well.

Neytiri instantly pulled Kiri into a hug. "my baby!" Mom sniffled, squeezing Kiri. 

"Is it his?" We heard nana asked and aonung looked at me with a worried look.

Kiri nodded slowly. "Yes its rotxo's" Kiri smiled, touching her stomach. I could see Ronal's face instantly soften as tsireya squealed.

"Dang I thought you just ate to much" lo'ak remarked looking at the small baby bump Kiri was starting to grow and tuk giggled.

Neytiri smack lo'ak upside the head making aonung laugh out loud.

"My dear that is perfect" Ronal said, standing up and taking Kiri's hands. "We can help you learn" Ronal said looking over at neytiri and nana.

"I'm so proud of you daughter" Jake smiled warmly. "Yes, this is a very good moment" Tonowari nodded beside Jake. "a memory of rotxo."

"I'm so excited and happy!" Tsireya squealed, running over to Kiri and embracing her in a hug, lo'ak and tuk quickly joined in.

I smiled, standing next to aonung as the family came together.

"I want kids" aonung randomly said and I looked at him confused. "You can't give birth?" I asked and aonung laughed. "I was joking" he told me.

"And plus you'd be the one to get pregnant" aonung said, looking over at me.

"Huh!?" I said confused as he smiled slyly, making his way over to Kiri and the family and I quickly followed him.

I laughed listening to Ronal and neytiri rushing to fill Kiri in on all the pregnancy side affects.

"Alright, alright" Nana announced and everyone turned to look at her. "Let's finish this delicious food that was made" nana smiled and everyone chuckled taking their seats.

"We should prepare a plate for rotxo" aonung suggested and Ronal looked sad. "Of course dear, we will"

"Today is a day to celebrate" Tonowari said raising his cup and everyone cheered.

I could see the pure smile across aonung's face. I wish rotxo was here to see it.

So sweet 😞
Word count: 352