pt.27

Neteyam's Pov:

Aonung grunted as I rubbed his entrance and I smirked. "You ready?" I asked him and he nodded slowly his eyes shut.

I slowly pushed one finger inside as he whined out, he was tight even with only one finger.

He grabbed my wrist whimpering but he didn't say anything. I waited for him to speak but he whined again, I leaned closer to him smirking. "Use your words aonung" I teased him and he whined again.

"More" he simply said, I nodded to his request, inserting another finger. "You okay?" I asked him, he nodded rapidly.

I began to move my fingers around, curling them he let out a loud gasp. "Neteyam..." I grumbled, the blush creeping up on his face.

I moved my fingers around more and he made such pretty sounds.

I hit one spot where his moan was very high pitched and loud. I looked up at him with surprise seeing his embarrassed face. "Do you like it right there?" I smirked, hitting the spot more.

He moaned and whimpered as I hit his sweet spot over and over again.

Once I had thought he was ready i removed my fingers, aonung instantly whined. "Patient 'nung" I reminded him, moving my loincloth out of the way.

"Aonung!?" I heard a voice shout and we both instantly froze. My heart began to skip beats as we both rushed to get ready and not give anything away before the person got here.

We both came out behind the rock, it was Ronal aonungs mom.

"Oh there you are!" She smiled, taking her son's forearm. "I must show you something important" she smiled happily. Aonung nodded before shooting me an apologetic look, I waved him off telling him to go.

"Bye neteyam" I whispered under his breath before leaving with his mom.

Damn I was robbed.

I sighed, making my way back to the dinner. I instantly spotted lo'ak, Kiri and rotxo and went over to them. "Yo neteyam" rotxo greeted. "Have you seen aonung?" He asked me, I nodded. "he went with his mom somewhere" I told him.

"Dang it!" He snapped, frowning. "Why did you need him?" I asked rotxo, he shook his head. "It's nothing, I'll be back" he said, setting his food down and greeting lo'ak goodbye. 

I watched him go confused.

"Is he okay" I asked, pointing behind me in the direction rotxo went. Lo'ak just shrugged. "He's been weird ever since the party" kiri told me, both me and lo'ak looked at her confused. "What do you mean?" Lo'ak asked. "He's been acting fine" I nodded in agreement with lo'ak.

"Have you guys not noticed how he acts different now?" Kiri asked, rubbing her forehead. I shook my head and Kiri let out a sigh. "I don't know how to describe it well" she said, looking for the right words. "He's just been acting like, tougher, meaner I guess" Kiri said.

"He hasn't been mean to us?" I said confused. Kiri shook her head. "I know what kiri is talking about" lo'ak said. "Lo'ak remember when he yelled at that younger one just for bumping into him?" Kiri asked and lo'ak nodded.

"That doesn't sound like rotxo at all!" I said confused, kiri and lo'ak both nodded.

"Aonung's been weird too" lo'ak said and I felt taken aback. What?

Kiri shrugged. "Your right he has" she said. "But I always let it go because of the sky people you know?" She said and lo'ak nodded. "what do you guys mean?" I asked. "how has he been acting differently"

"Have you not noticed?" Kiri asked and I shook my head.

"He's been acting the same as rotxo" lo'ak told me. "Not to us, just other people"

What's up with them? I wondered looking back at the way rotxo left.

More drama 😘 your welcome 😁
Word count: 646