pt.64

Neteyams Pov:

"Neteyam!" I heard my mother call from the living room and I instantly sprung up, tuk in my arms.

I walked into the living room quickly spotting my mom. "Hey" I smiled, setting down tuk. "What is it?" I asked.

"Someone's here for you" neytiri told me, turning back to the dinner after pointing at the entrance door.

I went to the door, being greeted by a smiling aonung. "Hey"

"What are you doing here?" I smiled, pulling him into a quick hug before releasing.

"I wanted to know if you wanted to hang out" aonung asked and I looked back at my mom. "I'd have to ask" I told him and he nodded in understanding.

I quickly went back into the living room, kiri was helping mom with the fruit.

"Mom, would it be okay if I go hang with aonung for a bit?" I asked her and Kiri gave me a strange smile.

"Oh sweetie, we're about to have dinner" neytiri frowned at me and I nodded in understanding.

"Okay, I'll tell him later" I told her but she stopped me.

"Why not invite him for dinner?" Neytiri suggested and I could see Kiri's smile deepen. What's she up to?

"Alright I will" I smiled and my mom returned it.

"Then can you go fetch your brother and Jake!" Neytiri called as I walked to the door.

I waved my hand, signaling a heard her.

"Aonung, do you want to stay for dinner?" I asked him and he looked a bit surprised by the offer.

"Stay for dinner?" Aonung repeated and I nodded.

"Okay, why not" aonung smiled and I guided him into the den.

"Hi aonung!" Kiri greeted waving. "Aonung!" Tuk cheered who had finally looked up from her two dolls.

She came running into aonung's arms squealing as he lifted her up. "Hey tuk" he smiled.

"Stay here I have to go get my brother and dad" I told aonung before making my way to the back of the dens.

Fetching my brother and dad I went back into the living room, smiling seeing aonung helping neytiri and kiri with the food. Tuk was even helping as well.

"Need me to do anything mom?" I asked, standing beside aonung who was seated on the ground.

"Yes can you get ready the berries over on the blanket" she asked me, heading me two baskets of fruit.

I nodded taking the fruit and bringing it over to the blanket, setting it down in the middle.

"What's for dinner?" I heard lo'ak's voice ask turning to see him and dad appear.

"Fish and fruit" Kiri responded. "Yum!" Lo'ak cheered.

"Is aonung staying for dinner" Jake asked pointing down at the metkayina boy, I nodded being the first to respond.

"Yep, he's also helping make dinner" I smiled, squeezing his shoulder once I got to him.

"You are very well" neytiri complimented and he smiled nodding his head in thanks.

"Yeah, mom might just keep you around aonung" lo'ak said, peering over to watch aonung cut the cooked fish.

Aonung shrugged a bit. "I wouldn't mind" he smiled, looking over at me.

He does well with my family.

Boyfriends meeting each other's family 🤭🤭
Word count: 540