pt.85

Neteyam's Pov:

I kissed aonung softly, slowly leaning over him till I was on top of him.

"Neteyam.." aonung whispered and I smirked seeing his flushed face.

"You look cute today" I complimented and he turned his head away. "You do to" he mumbled and I smiled, leaning down to kiss his neck softly.

His hands ran along my back, rubbing softly as I littered hickey's along his neck.

I felt aonungs hand on my cheek and and I raised my head to look at him.

He leaned in, kissing my softly before deepening the kiss.

This time I let him take control.

Aonung sat up a bit, his tongue exploring my mouth as I groaned softly.

I moved my hips against his and he pulled away looking down.

"Do you want to do it?" He asked me, his hands going to rest on my waist.

I nodded my head. "Yeah, do you?" I asked.

"Mhm" he hummed nodding his head and I smirked giving him a soft kiss.

"This time you get control" I told him and his ears perked excitedly. "Really?" He asked and I nodded.

He began to kiss me again while our position switched to where I was laying on my back, aonung above me.

He kept kissing me as his hands ran down from my chest to my stomach to brushing over my loincloth.

His fingers moved to brush over the ties of my loin cloth and he pulled away from the kiss.

"Are you sure?" He asked and I nodded my head. "Yeah"

He nodded, moving my loincloth out of the way so that I was exposed. Aonungs face flushed and I smirked a bit.

Aonungs hands wrapped around my hips and only then I took into note how much bigger he was than me.

He pulled me closer, leaning over to kiss my neck while one of his hands removed his loincloth.

I moved my hands to his hair, untying the bun and his hair fell onto his back and shoulders.

I gasped when he slowly entered and he looked back up at me.

"You okay?" He asked worriedly and I smiled, wrapping my hands around the back of his neck.

"Yeah you just surprised me" I chuckled and he nodded, slowly moving in and out.

I smiled a bit. "Your doing good ma' aonung" I told him and I could see his face flush at the nickname.

He started to move faster and my breaths became heavier as I gripped onto his shoulders. "Fuck" I cursed.

"Does it feel good?" Aonung asked, his breath was heavy too.

"Yeah, it does" I told him, groaning a bit.

"I want to here you moan" he whined, dropping his head into my neck.

"Then go harder" I smirked.

After that he did what I told him. Harder than I expected.

"Neteyam.." aonung hissed lightly as I scratched at his back. "Shit" I moaned against his chest.

"Neteyam I'm going to cum" aonung whispered and I let out a breathy moan.

"Okay, then do it" I told him and he started to pound fast, if that was even possible.

Soon after he came and my legs started to shake. "Damn aonung" I chuckled and he sat up, sweating.

Aonung reached for his bond pulling it forward and I looked at him surprised. "Neteyam I want to mate with you" aonung whispered.

It took me a minute to process what he just said before I felt my face heat up. "Aonung.." I muttered quietly. "Are you sure?"

Aonung nodded his head firmly.

I reached behind me for my bond, bringing it closer to him.

We made Tsaheylu and I watched aonung's eyes dilate.

I could feel all of aonungs feeling, I felt his happiness his excitement. I saw his childhood memories, and his thoughts at this moment.

And I knew he could feel the same.

We were bonded.

Hehehe, your welcome 🤗
Word Count: 658