1. The News

Olivia Baker

11:15 a.m.

Olivia's smile soon faded as Spencer exited the house. She placed several kisses on their son's forehead as she entered the kitchen with the rest of the family.

"Did Spencer seem...off to you?" Olivia inquired as she finished the remainder of her breakfast. She couldn't help but feel a difference in the atmosphere.

"I did...but it's expected" Jordan told her. "This is a huge thing for him...it's natural for Spencer to feel nervous" he said and Laura agreed.

"I don't know if that's it..." Olivia sipped her coffee. "He woke up hella early and was just sitting with his thoughts..." she continued.

"Liv...it's just anxiety" Laura chuckled. "You don't have to always read too much into things" she stood up from her chair, placing her dish in the sink.

"You guys don't understand" Olivia sighed as she stood up from her seat with her son. "Jordan when Angel is done eating, bring her upstairs" she said as she exited the kitchen.

She walked upstairs and into Kross' room, placing him in his playpen. She searched through his drawers for an outfit for him to wear for the day's festive.

"This shirt is the cutest" Olivia smiled as she held up the shirt. "I think daddy will love it!" she showed Kross the shirt she picked out for him. Kross babbled in his baby talk and Olivia engaged with him as if she knew what he was saying.

Kross' babbling soon turned into crying as Olivia searched for bottoms to match the shirt she picked out. "One second, baby. Mommy's coming" she said as she closed Kross' drawer.

"I need you to calm down, Kross. We've got a big day ahead of us" Olivia said as she began to change her son. "I just pray that today will be filled with...pure joy" she continued. As soon as she finished changing him, she reached for her phone, dialing Spencer's number.

"What's up baby?" he inquired as he drove through the streets of Los Angeles. "Everything good?"

"Everything's fine..." Olivia answered as she placed Kross back in his playpen. "I'm just...I'm worried about you. You don't seem like yourself..." she sat down in a chair.

"I promise you I'm alright" Spencer assured. "I am nervous for the day" he told her.

"Just nervous?" Olivia inquired.

"You askin' a bunch of question...you sure you good?" Spencer chuckled. "The way you so worried about me got me worried. Should I be worried about somethin'?" he asked as he stopped at the red light.

"No you don't" Olivia affirmed. "Today is going to go well...you're going to be great" she told him. The young couple continued to converse on the phone as Spencer drove toward his destination.

"We're not naming our daughter after you" Olivia laughed at him. "But baby, how long do you have before you arrive?" she inquired as she glanced at their son in his playpen. She watched as his face contorted with sadness and frowned as he began to cry.

"I just got here" Spencer told her as he arrived at the shop. "Why my son screaming in the back?" he chuckled as he placed his car in park.

"He's been giving me a hard time since you left" Olivia sighed in frustration. She picked Kross up from his playpen and began to gently bounce him. "I want to cry my damn self" she admitted as she felt her throat began to close. She could not understand why he was screaming the way he was.

"I'm sorry he's giving you a tough time Liv" Spencer apologized as he turned his car off. "But he'll relax soon. You give him my love and I'll see y'all when you get here" he said.