54. Meeting From the Past

Olivia Baker

"What are your thoughts?" Simone inquired as she stepped out of the dressing room. She did a quick turn, allowing Olivia to see her full outfit.

"Oh this is the one!" Olivia hyped up her friend. "Darius won't be able to keep his hands off of you, girl!" she stated.

"You think so?" Simone asked as she glanced at the outfit in the mirror. "It's not too much or anything?" she glanced at Olivia.

"The body is bodying! It's perfect, sis!" Olivia affirmed and Simone's mouth curved into a smile. "You might finally get some action!" she added.

"You think I haven't been getting any?" Simone questioned, raising her eyebrows.

"Oop" Olivia's eyes widened. "Girl I must've missed a few chapters, when did this happen?" she inquired.

"I don't kiss and tell" Simone smirked as she entered the dressing room. Olivia scrolled through her phone as she waited for Simone to finish with her clothes. "Alright, I'm all ready now" she stepped out of the dressing room with the outfit in her hand.

Olivia stood on her feet, following Simone to the register. As Simone was paying for her items, Olivia glanced at the clothing items nearby. She thought about coming back to this specific store to buy herself some new clothes.

"Olivia?" a familiar voice inquired, causing Olivia to turn in their direction. "Damn it's been a hot minute" he chuckled, glancing at her.

"Quinten?" her eyes practically popped out of her head. 

"Yeah..it's me" he laughed, his eyes following hers. "You gon' keep staring at me or can I get a hug?" Quinten asked her.

"She don't give out hugs to strangers" Simone jumped in, glancing at Olivia.

"I'on want no issues, I'm just hollerin' at an old friend" Quinten jokingly held his hands up in self defense.

"I'm okay, Simone" Olivia clarified, laughing at her best friend. "But anyway, I hope all is good with you. I actually have to go-"

"You think we could catch up sometime?" Quinten inquired and Olivia raised her eyebrows. "Not on no shady shit" he confirmed.

"I just don't think that's a good idea" Olivia told him.

"That's understandable" Q nodded his head. "Well if you decide to change ya mind...my number hasn't changed" he smiled before walking away.

"What are the odds" Olivia sighed as she and Simone exited the clothing store.

"Don't tell me you're shocked right now?" Simone glanced at her friend. "You know LA is small as shit" she mentioned and Olivia nodded.

"I know, but I run into Q out of all people? Do you know the problems he caused for Spencer and I?" Olivia questioned. 

"It wasn't solely his fault...you played a part in it as well if my memory serves correct" Simone added and Olivia squinted her eyes.

"I didn't do anything....I mean I might've indirectly but it was his fault for not getting the memo" Olivia defended.

"So you admit that you did play a part in the shenanigans?" Simone raised her eyebrows.

"If you want to call it that...then sure" Olivia rolled her eyes. "But all of that is in the past...and now we move forward" she added and Simone chuckled.

"So, are you going to tell Spencer about the encounter?" Simone asked her.

"You ask a lot questions, you know?" Olivia stated. "But...Spencer and I are finally in a good place in our marriage. If I tell him this, it could possibly set us back. What he doesn't know, won't hurt him. And it's probably for the best" she told her friend.