15. Good Days

Olivia Baker

Olivia's smile widened as she'd seen Spencer leaned up against his car waiting for her return. She just interviewed for an assistant position with a popular fashion company in Los Angeles. She couldn't wait to tell Spencer that she had got the job.

"So...what's the news?" Spencer inquired as she approached him. This news meant just as much to him as it did her, he truly wanted this for Olivia because he knew it was what she deserved.

"...I got the job!" she exclaimed and his eyes widened.

"You got the job?" he questioned and Olivia nodded her head. "Hell yeah!!" he yelled out, pulling her into a hug.

"I start next week!" Olivia glanced up at him. "I'm so excited!" she couldn't hide the smile on her face.

"That's wassup Liv! I knew you had that shit on lock though!" Spencer pecked her lips. "We gotta go out and celebrate baby!" he told her and she just smiled.

"I've been craving your Pops' food for some time now" Olivia mentioned. "Are you okay with eating at Merkato's?" she inquired.

"We can go there" Spencer conceded. He hadn't spoken to his Pops since he and Olivia visited Mr. A in Malibu.  "Let's get goin' I'm hungry as fuck" he chuckled as he opened the passenger door for her.

"Thank you" Olivia said as she entered the vehicle. The couple then cruised through the streets of Los Angeles, listening to a variety of different music.

"Yo Liv" Spencer glanced at his wife as they were sitting at the red light. "What chu know bout this classic right here?" he inquired, turning up the volume to the song.

"Babe everyone knows this song, even back in Beverly" Olivia laughed as she found herself vibing in the passenger seat.

"I'm representin' for them gangstas all across the world! Hittin' them corners in them lo-lo's girl! Takin' my time to perfect the beat and I still got love for the streets!" the couple rapped along to Dr. Dre's hit record 'Still Dre'.

"Shit I ain't know y'all got down like that" Spencer chuckled, accelerating on the gas. He then switched lanes, hopping onto the freeway.

"You of all people should know that music is universal and could be loved from just about anywhere" Olivia laughed.

"I ain't knockin' y'all Beverly folks at all. The shit just funny as hell to me" Spencer cheesed. "But you know my taste in music range from some damn Ambrosia to Tha Dogg Pound" he said and she agreed.

Spencer soon pulled up in front of Merkato and put the car in park. He turned off the car and then went to help Olivia out of her seat. She then thanked him as he intertwined their fingers together, walking towards the restaurant.

"Oh shit" Spencer suddenly halted their walk as he accidentally bumped into someone. "My fault cuz, I ain't mean to bump into you" he apologized to the man.

"The hell you just say?" the man questioned and Spencer's eyebrows furrowed.

"I just apologized for bumpin' into you" Spencer chuckled. "Look I'on want no problems I'm just tryna have lunch wit' my wife" he said.

"Don't call me cuz young blood. You don't know where I'm from" the man corrected him. "Next time yo ass might end up in a casket for real" he said and Spencer instantly let go of Olivia's hand.

"What?" Spencer's head tilted to the side.

"Let's just get inside" Olivia grabbed onto his shoulder. "Let's go" she said in a stern voice and Spencer glanced at her.