46. Red

Spencer James

"So you're telling me, Kayla sent someone to threat you?" Olivia questioned, pausing from applying her makeup. She was in the process of getting ready for their outing, when Spencer broke the news to her. "Just wait til I catch her ass. This shit is wild" she chuckled in disbelief.

"Nah. I can't let you get involved anymore. It's now deeper than just the issues we have with her separately" Spencer began. "It ain't like she sent some random dude, Liv. That nigga an OG from a rival gang. He stepped foot on my property, where a bunch of niggas from the hood be. That ain't cool" he explained to her.

"And that's exactly why she needs her ass beat" Olivia stated as she applied lip gloss on her lips. "You don't think things will escalate between both gangs because of this?" she asked, glancing at her husband.

"I'on know, baby" Spencer stood to his feet. "I just know niggas not goin' for this shit. Hell I know I wouldn't, and I don't. But I ain't tryin' to react in a way my former self would" he said and Olivia nodded her head.

"She lost her job and she should've left it at that. I don't think she's realized how much damage she's potentially caused because of this" Olivia told him. "Yeah...it's on sight when I see her" she confirmed. 

"You not gon' beat her ass" Spencer chuckled as he sprayed cologne on.

"Oh I'm not?" Olivia raised an eyebrow. "Keep believing that babe" she added the final touches to her makeup.

"You ready, baby?" Spencer inquired as he placed his watch on. "Simone and Darius finna pull up" he glanced at the time on his phone. He and Olivia were joining Simone and Darius on a night outing.

"I actually am" Olivia turned to face him. "How do I look?" she asked as she placed her jewelry on her neck.

"Now baby, you know you gotta spin fa me" Spencer said and Olivia playfully rolled her eyes.

"Is that better?" Olivia asked as she turned for him. "Babe?" she glanced at him as she noticed he hadn't responded.

"Mmh, mmh, mmh. I don't even have the words...you look sexy as hell" Spencer bit his bottom lip as he eyed her. "And that ass pokin' too" he pulled her close to him, rubbing his hands on her thighs. 

"Hmm" Olivia pecked his lips. "You're going to take these jeans off of me tonight" her eyes followed his.

"Shit if you actually let me" Spencer chuckled, licking his lips.

"I want you to" Olivia whispered in his ear.

"I'ma be on you about that. Cause you be playin'" Spencer said and Olivia laughed. "I'm tellin' you right now, you ain't gon' be laughin' about shit later" he sealed the minimal space between them with a kiss.

Olivia's heart pounded rapidly as Spencer vigorously invaded every part of her lips.

"Spencer...your phone..." Olivia said in between their kiss.

"Shhh" Spencer shushed her as his tongue slipped into her mouth. Olivia placed her hand on the back of his head, pulling him as close to deepen their kiss. 

She then began to walk backwards, their lips never disconnecting as she laid down on their bed. "Hold on" he paused, smiling at his wife. 

"Babe" Olivia tugged on the hems of his pants. "Come here" she parted her legs to make space for him.

"Shit you ain't gotta tell me twice" Spencer chuckled, hovering above her. His lips captured hers briefly before he made his way to her neck. Olivia let out a moan as she enjoyed his soft lips against her skin. Just as Spencer was about to place love bites on her, she heard his phone go off again.