19. Big Day

Spencer James

"Hold on Liv" Spencer smiled as she attacked his lips with kisses. "The fam finna pull up behind us and we need to get inside the crib" he said as they approached the front of the Baker residence.

"I can't help it babe" Olivia grabbed his shirt with one hand, pulling him closer to her. "I want you" she whispered in his ear and he smirked.

"I knew you wouldn't be able resist all this" he chuckled, gently pecking her lips. Spencer then unlocked the front door, allowing Olivia to enter ahead of him. 

He quickly closed the door and gently grabbed her from behind. Olivia smiled as he gave her several neck kisses. "Now you know we not gon' have time for anything" he mentioned, rubbing his hands along her thighs.

"Actually...we are" Olivia turned toward him, wrapping her arms around his shoulders. "I booked us a night at the Ritz Carlton" she revealed and his eyes widened.

"Olivia-"

"You deserve this more than anything, Spencer. You're always going above and beyond for the kids and I...it's time I return the favor" Olivia told him. "Plus I figured you could use a night of...relaxation before tomorrow" she locked eyes with his.

"Thank you baby" he smiled at her.

"You're welcome" Olivia gave him a tender kiss. "Now the quicker you pack a night bag the sooner we can finish this" she ran her hands across his chest.

"Shit we could just go now. I ain't gotta pack a damn thing" he bit the bottom of his lip, gripping her ass with his hands. 

"Go pack babe" Olivia smiled. "Don't worry I'm not going anywhere" she said as he walked up the stairs.

Spencer spent the next ten minutes packing up his belongings. His eyes briefly scanned their bedroom once more before gently closing the door. "I'm comin' down Liv!" he announced as he walked back down the stairs. Spencer found Olivia standing in the foyer with the rest of the family.

"There he is" Laura pointed towards Spencer. "You two ready for a night of fun?" she wiggled her eyebrows at the young couple.

"It's a much needed outing" Olivia answered and Spencer agreed. 

"I'm sure it is" Simone smirked and Jordan scrunched his face in disgust.

"Anyway...you two go and enjoy yourselves" Jordan told them. "We got the little ones" he wrapped an arm around Simone.

"Y'all the best for real" Spencer dapped him up. "You ready baby?" he glanced back at Olivia and she nodded her head. The young couple said their goodbyes to their children before exiting the Baker residence.

***

Olivia removed her jacket and heels as she patiently waited for Spencer to lock the door to their hotel room. 

"Oh shit" Spencer's eyes scammed the room ahead of him. "This shit nice as hell. You did that baby" he said, placing their bags on the ground.

"You...are doing a lot of talking" Olivia approached him, wrapping her arms around his shoulders.

"Well shit...shut me up then" he chuckled as she sealed the space between them with a passionate kiss. Spencer devoured every part of her mouth while his hands gently gripped her sides. He then lifted her up from her feet, allowing her to wrap her legs around his torso.

"Spencer...Spencer wait" Olivia broke their kiss. "I forgot something" she unraveled her legs from him and carefully stood on her feet.

Spencer removed his jacket and shoes as Olivia sped walk toward the kitchen. He patiently waited for her to return to him.