47. Tell Me How You Feel

Spencer James

"...and I never thought I'd be able to experience this feeling again, especially after losing my children's mother" Darius explained to Spencer. Before Darius could finish speaking, he felt his phone vibrate in his pocket. "Oh shit. We gotta go" he stood to his feet.

"What's goin' on?" Spencer questioned as he also stood to his feet.

"Simone texted an 'SOS' text. Some shit done popped off in the bathroom" Darius explained.

"Say no more" Spencer darted in the direction of the restroom with Darius following behind him. Commotion could from the hallways as the two men approached the women's restroom.

"Get off of her!" the men heard Simone's voice and immediately swung open the door.

Spencer's eyes widened as he'd seen Simone trying to pull Olivia off of Kayla. "Watch out, Simone!" he ordered and Simone stepped away from the two women. Spencer used all of his strength to pull Olivia from off of Kayla.

"Let me go! I'm not done yet!" she yelled, trying to get out of Spencer's hold.

"You gotta chill out!" Spencer told her. His eyes widened as he briefly glanced at Kayla's face. 

Kayla was slow to stand to her feet. Just as she was about to charge at both Spencer and Olivia, Darius grabbed her from behind. "Don't do something you gon' regret" he warned, dragging her away from the couple.

"I want my ones!" Kayla yelled as she tried to fight Darius off of her.

"Run up then, hoe!" Olivia tied her hair up. 

"We got a call about commotion in the women's restroom! What's goin' on?" the security barged into the restroom.

"We was just bout to leave" Spencer stated as he tightened his hold on Olivia. "Come on Simone, y'all get y'all shit so we can bounce" he said and Simone walked in front of the couple. Darius let go of Kayla to let security deal with her.

"We'll meet again, bitch!" Kayla yelled.

"And I'll whoop that ass again!" Olivia laughed in her face. "Stupid bitch!" she spat as Spencer dragged her out of the bathroom. 

Simone and Olivia grabbed their belongings before exiting out of Merkato's. 

"Liv didn't even respond, she just lunged towards that bitch" Simone explained as the four of them were back in the car. "I've never seen someone move that quick. Liv ain't let up at all!" she laughed at her friend.

"She ain't fight back at all? Her face was fucked up, Liv look like she ain't get touched" Darius chuckled.

"Because she didn't" Simone confirmed. "I was begging Liv to let off of her cause I ain't want her to go too far" she said.

"Shit she deserved it for the shit she's caused" Olivia shook her head. "Damn!" she winced as pain shot up her hands.

"Yo hands hurt like shit" Darius mentioned and Olivia nodded her head. "We can stop by CVS real quick" he said and she thanked him.

"You're pretty quiet back there. Are you okay?" Simone glanced at Spencer.

"I'm good" Spencer replied dryly. He hadn't said a word since the four of them left his father's restaurant. Truth be told, he was pissed about what went down between Liv and Kayla. He didn't want to speak about it to Olivia in front of their friends.

The foursome then arrived at the Baker house after stopping by CVS.

"Man what a night..." Darius stated as he put his car in park. "I enjoyed myself with y'all though" he told his friends.