8. Trip?

Olivia Baker

"That damn Michael B. Jordan! He is too fine!" Simone adjusted herself on the Baker's couch. "Girl we definitely need to see the third movie asap" she stuffed her mouth with popcorn. Simone had flew in from Atlanta days prior to spend some time with Jordan and the rest of the family. The girls spent the past three hours watching the first two Creed movies.

"I'm with you on that one. That man is too sexy" Olivia laughed. "Girl if I wasn't married....the things I would do to him if I were in his presence" she grabbed some popcorn from the bowl.

"The things you would do to who?" Spencer questioned as he and Jordan entered the living from from their out. He glanced at Olivia with narrowed eyes and she instantly avoided his eye contact. Olivia then glanced at Simone and she shrugged her shoulders.

"Girl don't look at me" Simone stuffed her mouth with more popcorn. "I can't save you from this one. You know Spencer scares me" she whispered to Olivia and Olivia nudged her shoulder.

"Uh....the things I would do to...to you." Olivia attempted to lie.  "Because you know...we haven't had sex in awhile. I mean...not that I'm complaining or anything. I understand that there are circumstances that have prevented us from getting to-"

"I don't want to or care to hear where this is going" Jordan scrunched his face in disgust. "I see you watched both Creed movies" he mentioned as he noticed their cute set-up.

"We did...and both movies were great!" Simone said and Olivia nodded her head. "Our favorite part was when Adonis-"

"Simone!" Olivia cut off her friend, hoping she would dead the conversation.

"How come you can plan cute set ups with each other but not with us, your partners?" Jordan inquired, glancing between the two friends.

"Cause we not Michael B. Jordan" Spencer joked and Olivia glanced at him.

"He's not wrong" Simone blurted out and Olivia nudged her shoulder again.

"Simone why don't you go get us some more popcorn?" Olivia plastered a smile as she held up the partially empty bowl.

"Sure" Simone sucked her teeth, grabbing the bowl from Olivia. "Come on baby" she intertwined her fingers with Jordan's and exited the living room.

"So...Michael B. Jordan? That's yo dude now?" Spencer inquired as he hobbled towards the couch. He was still relying on his crutch to get him around.

"In an alternate universe...yes" Olivia answered as he sat next to her.

"Damn that's cold" Spencer chuckled as he set his crutch aside. "I hoped you'd choose me but I guess not then" he mentioned, pretending his feelings were hurt.

"If you had his muscles...maybe" Olivia joked and Spencer stared at her with a straight face. "I was joking babe" she scooted towards him and pecked his cheek. 

"Another one" Spencer tapped on his cheek and she smiled. Olivia leaned in to kiss his cheek once more, when he suddenly turned his head so that their lips would touch instead. 

"How smooth" Olivia laughed at her husband.

"Come here" Spencer grabbed her face with his hand, capturing her lips with his. Olivia slowly closed her eyes as he caressed her mouth in the ongoing kiss. Her heart pounded as he vigorously invaded her lips. The taste of him left her wanting more, so she gently sprawled onto his legs. She then deepened the kiss with her tongue, causing his eyes to widen.

"Liv" Spencer groaned as her tongue conquered the depths of his mouth. "Hold on...we got company" he chuckled, breaking their kiss.

"And since when has that stopped anything?" she raised an eyebrow and he smirked. "I just miss you" she admitted, rubbing a finger across his chest.