20. Top Down

Spencer James

"The party ain't over y'all! We'll be at the club!" Spencer announced as the large crowd of people began to separate. "Thank y'all for comin' again!" he continued. The event had just ended and everyone began to leave his shop.

"You're going out tonight?" Olivia inquired as Spencer draped an arm around her shoulder.

"Hell yeah! We turnin' up, baby!" Spencer cheesed as he walked her towards Nae's car. "If that's okay with you?" he raised an eyebrow.

"You know I'm okay with that as long as you're safe" Olivia rubbed on her belly. "I wish I could join you tonight but I'm honestly tired" she said and he nodded his head.

"I know you are" Spencer pecked her forehead. "You really should be restin' for the remainder of the day" he told her and she agreed. Nae, Simone, and Jordan then approached the young couple.

"So what's the plans for the evening, Spencer?" Nae inquired as she unlocked her car door.

"After everything gets settled here, I'ma go out to the club with a few of the homies" Spencer answered. "What you have in mind?" he asked her.

"I was thinkin' we could all go out to eat again. But if you already have plans, the girls and I can go grab dinner instead" Nae told him.

"Yeah I won't have time for dinner" Spencer said. "But y'all more than welcome to go out and eat. Just look after this one. She been on her feet all day and she's tired" he referred to Olivia.

"That's right. Maybe we'll just grab some food to go and head back to the crib. Ladies you down for a girl's night at the crib?" she asked her friends.

"As lovely as that sounds Nae...I just want to be at home in my bed and the kids" Olivia told her.

"No worries, I understand" Nae nodded. "Well we can least grab something to eat and then I'll take y'all home" she said and Olivia thanked her.

"Aight then" Spencer spoke up. "I'ma make sure shit straight here and then head back to Nae's with the bikes.  We may or may not cross paths back at home. But if we don't I'll see you later tonight" he told her, pulling her close to him.

"I love you" she smiled at him.

"I love you baby" Spencer pecked her lips. He then opened the back door for Olivia to get inside of the car. "We'll be in touch" he said, closing the door after her.

Spencer and Jordan said their goodbyes to the ladies before heading back to the shop. Spencer spent the next few minutes speaking with workers from the city regarding the clean up process.

"Aight J!" Spencer clapped his hands together. "The cleaning crew just pulled up so we can go ahead and get back to Nae's. The vendors already left so all that needs to be done is the cleaning" he told Jordan.

"So it's okay to leave?" Jordan inquired.

"Yeah we good" Spencer said as he started to approach the bikes. "Aye thank y'all for today! Y'all bein' here gave me extra comfort" he told his security team.

"You know we got you and your family for anything!" one of the men responded. "You just let us know when you need us and we will pull up" he continued.

"That's right" Spencer dapped him up. "We'll definitely be in talks cause now that this shit is open...I don't need nothin' poppin' off at my place of business. You know how crazy it gets out here...especially in this area" he said and the man agreed.

"If you need us to start tomorrow we'd be down" the man said and Spencer nodded his head.

"Aight bet. I actually might need one of you tonight so,  I'll hit you up" Spencer hopped on the bike. "We outta here!" he chunked up the deuces and sped off on the bike, Jordan followed shortly after.