Feb log set one.

Log one: After my assignment last night on The Cosmic Shake incident with you guessed it SpongeBob SquarePants, it's needless to say pass by specials that are trying to be their own worlds but they are not worth the thorough look into it, SpongeBob's Dimension is so stagnant as a culture I wonder if they are a nonsense being at all it's going to take them more than starfleets to give them a wake up call but we know they don't do something like that.

Log 2: it's a cold day and I feel like staying in only to work on a few things for the week and just to get things up for a certain day and I know one of them.

Tellanrain note: Thomas and Friends all system go.

This cute little show is nice but long time friends are not fond of its handjob look in the way how he and his friends jump tracks and using their own wheels to change the tracks, the original Thomas was part of shiny Time Station on PBS they are only are my figures and working train models with Expressions that change whenever they cut back to one of the trains, when the original went to CG they'll be able to move their mouths for dialogue likes Sir topem hat who's able to move around also.

Book update note: Tommy and the  order of the Cosmic champions.

When I got to the part where Tommy got his letter from the contest I know this won't end well, honestly if it's not for what they are in his place his folks with some meeting of the fine prints can send one that he didn't send and if it's also okay in the fine print a pitch letter on who the character is.

Tellanrain archive note: Sonic Boom

Sonic boom when I was on Cartoon Network with them being 12 minutes and episode not against it honestly with eggman's and Sonic referee being a support of one of those existence kind of thing which would most rivalry be like by now.

Ovalsan's Nintenguard log: Nintendo direct 3-8-23

( Footnote: the following is on what been show at 2-8-23 Nintendo direct)

Ovalsan log: Today is the Nintendo Direct rest of the year I'll be seeing it at one of the Nintenguard base that am currently at in one of their screening rooms.

-Radio silence-

Got out of the screening rooms and head to the dinning hall for a bit to eat.

Personal highlights

Gameboy and Gameboy Advance are going to be on the Nintendo switch online.

Advanced war 1+2 re-bootcamp is officially going to be out on April 21th

Pikmin four which I honestly don't care about is going to be in July it seems to be a rescue operation and of course a new trailer for Legends of Zelda tears of the Kingdom,book.

Once I had something to eat I head back to my place for the day.

Tellanrain new file entry one: My dad the bounty hunter.

Now stop me if you heard this, two kids stole away on the ship of a galactic Bounty Hunter who happened to be that Dad, I know not much even if there's something web suggesting to what they should let their kids watch.

Main ground out and about log: today I to put some Simon fees that I still have to pay off and made some few stops to kill time, well being out I just see what's good to get and I was thinking about the recent Nintendo Direct and well more Disney sequels Frozen 3 Inside Out 2 zootopia 2 which most like me don't mind but Toy Story 5 come on what it rest in peace already, it can't be another reunion what I can come up with on top of my head at this point it could be a roller wrestle with Buzz dealing with the Woody from the Woody's Roundup reboot.

What I'm trying to say is both Nintendo and Disney lost the urge to seek a challenge nor new ideas in a nutshell, once I felt I've been out long enough I head back to my place with whatever I picked up while I was out.

Update note: Nintendo high 203 the Pokemon episode

Now this one is the obvious parent class tropes for school series like this one with a Pokemon twist with Team Rocket trying to steal the eggs I know right but that the usual thing in high school series don't know if their will be a movie or school play theme episode when the oh say for the Super Mario bros movie but that just me for now.

Tellanrain new file entry two: Moon girl and Devil Dinosaur

Now as much as she and her Dino opinion has earned my respect those they are dealing with may look like class fours but they seemingly doing it for their own personal agenda like most known Marvel villains like Aftershock and Elemental type sometimes I wonder if those like A.I.M are giving those kind of powers in places like the dark web, at least the Avengers are all of it for now but sooner or later for the next season or two even if it's for gas reasons one of them or each of them will try to invade Moon girls Turf if one of their own usual villains is hiding out.