Ovalsan's what if idea: Paper Smash brothers

Now how to explain this?

Well with Paper Mario the Thousand Year Door coming to the switch a paper Spanish but it's came into Mike and it sounds like an interesting idea but how can it work you may ask?

The story: wow this may sound silly but what I can come up with for now is that Mario's having rice block which seem to be spraying all over the Mushroom Kingdom so professor E.gads and then they warp device that can let Mario go into the world of creativity to see what's causing the problem as his paper counterpart and learn the hard way he needs the help of all the paper versions of Nintendo characters but they'll be those that won't see eye to eye with him as not because he has more stage time than them.

The Gameplay: well just to make a long explanation shorts with the first two have Mario games as a base let's say up to four members in your party and you don't need Mario as the lead and you can switch members during battle and certain numbers can do team attacks like in the Mario and Luigi series but bonds don't need to be forged in battle just little side missions that can open up events that helps them unlock new Teen moves and can move around Battlefield on a grid to make some effective attacks depending on where they are positioned.

Class types: now this may be a little much but there's ways it can work with those that's been in smashed but it's both playable and assist trophies and maybe those that can be in it in different ways but there may be a rock paper scissor Factor like Fire Emblem but there will be found smashes that can give certain characters a superclass for a certain amount of turns.

The enemy/boss types: well having those as many bosses to unlock new characters and class but the boss won't always be playable once just those that can't fit right in Smash Brothers without being an echo fighter that is.

DLC just to end this would be Saint Patrick's on third party characters even if it is too obvious but that's what I can say for now.

(So what do you think of the idea let me know in the comments)