Sidenote: Tudum and other thing's

Oval's log: thought on taking an open assignment since there's nothing else to do today after the previous log entry and as for those that don't know Tudum is an international event that shows upcoming Netflix shows drama is mostly for all I care and get this there's a restaurant called Netflix bites where they make food that's been on the cooking shows I don't care for those kind of shows.

-Radio silence-

Braking radio silence early do the way I've seen was just nonsense geek week is way better like say the squid Game Challenge coming in November which I want things is a waste of money and resource and on the live-action avatar Last Airbender I maybe saying it in my majority but it's going to be another highlight reel like The Last Airbender movie The live-action one piece serious looks decent bye don't know if I'll last more than one season but I'll try and watch it without prejudice.

After note:I more Tellanrain assignment this week starting Monday and general Mario wants to speak with me after the direct briefing this week I do have an idea what he wants to talk about but I can't say for sure what it is at this time other than it seemingly have to do what's going to go down Friday could be a recruitment proposal if you ask me.

End log.