Archive movie file entry: Wallace and Gromit the Curse of the Were-rabit

Ovalsan's log: After a few notes reviewing in the archives I stumbled onto Wallace and Gromit the curse of the were-rabbit, while watching it on what I can recall to be very funny like the lightning gag when Lightning goes off when the word bullet mentioned in one scene.

Sidenote: With Chicken Run having a sequel send a call to dawn of the nuggets I at first question it for how can it work with the original being a parody of a Great Escape but all the time it's been revealed it's seamlessly a parody of the Battle of Little Bighorn, won't mind watching to get an opinion on this one but there are those that thinks even myself on some things more than others think sequels on the case of Wonka a prequel could be unnecessary even if there be those that would see it just getting opinion or two.

Now it's nice to see a new entry or two of those kind of movies and there's simply going to be less than we think next year with less we can expect for all we know, other than game details there are passport renewals for those like me because there be assignments in the Micro region and the Playstatgion when the hold down the fort assignment is over.

Bottom line I almost feel like I'll be in the conflict eternal along the normally next year with little signs of finding good moments of peace when I get a chance even if I do May the needed reserves or two.

End log