Oval sidenote: Can a Zelda movie really work?

I been thinking at one point or another with even it is for the best that illumination denying that they are working on a deal for a Legend of Zelda movie before the rumors get out of hand but how can a Zelda movie really work to be honest?

The only only alternative is DreamWorks but that could be a one-time thing at best but the real problem is what kind of story it could be if not an adaptation of the known Zelda mangas what I have in mind is somewhat He-man like with other types of deviation that are let's say classified for now.

As for the other factors that could be difficult to work with other than from who will play who is that can it really work from the ground up, well if not being unknown Zelda story or timeline make you a new one from scratch could have some luck when one use analogy to something similar to stranger things with DND stuff just put in a nutshell for now it's just that Zelda in other medium it's difficult to work with I'm finding the right one as for other Nintendo IPS like metric for starters it's just that Samus by now wouldn't have major social and exposure anxiety even if it is intentional of her being cut off and all the past known Metroid logs are not well dated on how far apart they are, started on more on where than when Norman to married the whole event in question.

One final note their will be a long one on June 30th on those that will come out on that day and it may start in the morning and have it post by the end of the day.