Ovalsan's book log: The three new Hilda books and others.

Ovalsan's log: Got the three new Hilda novels, Hilda and the laughing Merman, Hilda and the Faratok tree and Hilda and the fairy Village and while riding this entry I really enjoyed it with the illustrations that are in the pages to help those to understand and they seem to be on the upcoming third season will what I can say without unnecessary spoilers ties up the sins in ways you may not expect.

DVD entry one: Justice league × RWBY super hero & huntsman part two.

Just thought on washing to see how it all ends.

DVD entry note two: Star trek prodigy season one part two

Finally got around on watching the other half of Star Trek prodigy season 1 well that kind of solve a little misunderstanding with a protostar crew and vice admiral Janeway and wants to smoke clear five to six got to joinstar for the Academy due to Grand species not being contacted yet in 52 years from now that is and there is a word that the second season it's going to be on Netflix and you know Nick's rules on how many seasons a show is allowed to have and maybe the last even if it is for the best.

One small note from a feeling am having is that the third season of Hilda could have a full circle ending won't say if from one of the novels while I have a full set for Thanksgiving weekend while noting a few things that's going on with the company that's going to be at Peach's castle for Thanksgiving.