Oval theories and what if's

Intro

Oh I thought I would write up a few theory and what if with the last pages of what am raining on and just to get some ideas on my head so let's begin.

What if one: A new Ever after high series.

Now how to explain this, oh yeah with the new Monster High Siri seemingly halfway through its for season and for all we know the next one will be it's last with Nick's two season rule so maybe they'll be an Ever After High series next but how could it work?

Well we'll have put together so far as well similar  to Clawdeen  Wolf someone like oh say Briar Beauty on the eve of her birthday goes into the woods as a part of our camping out trip and well when morning came she finds herself and what seems to be on Castle grounds of a strange fairy tale Castle found out it's a boarding school she went in and it's not long till Briar find something off about the schools for fairy tale kids with most of them not simply be related to those they are meant to be related to.

As for what deviations I could add well in the original series there's four I know no art class set so let's say graphic novels and Ashland Ella is into them like say in my had Canon He-Man and the Masters of the Universe does could lead to a human subplot but that's just me for now.

Theory file one: JcJenson questionable agenda.

Well from what I can put together about Tessa is the technician that's been sent to do JcJenson's Dirty Work but is she really or will they'll send someone as backup in case she's not on the same page as though?

What I can guess for now is that their part of where Uzi lives that seem a hanger could have places done for humans or they can take off their helmets that is and may find a few leads on absolute solver and other factors that could be of interest.

Theory file two: Eda's Palisman seed.

Now this thing just came in mind last night before writing this part even it does sound like something from FernGully the last rainforest but once Luz learns about the seed either Gotham her dad maybe even if it's a long shot throw it into Belos and let the Palsmen spirits within him do the rest but knowing the Owl house nothing go as planned in fact Luz lack of knowledge other genres could be what made her to me at least and Ill confident hero and closing her self off from the Demon World once all has been said done would even I know could do more harm to her than good.

Footnote:What is Gent like by now?

Now where to begin?

Well other then the likely hood of them going by a different name by now with Bendy and the dark revival being set in the 1970's I wonder how far Gent had been tinkering with the ink machine of the years and what have they also obtain as well?

What I can say currently is that they could have been tired of Bendy over time and go with different IPS that would fit each era, some could say the next one could be like the first Ghostbusters which would make more sense the few things I still have question on.

One: with bendy no longer seem of the ink demon what will be its base froum? Well something or someone that for all we know that could be if there's a Time jumps a parody of He-Man or any other eighties icon.

Two: put the ink bring to life any and I'm an object, well in theory that is.

Three: could it be digitalized?

Four: could it even if it's likely bring the dead to life?

We all know that a bad idea.

Last question for now what could Gent gain from that machine if it's for more than profit that is?