Movie file entry: Once upon a crime

Ovalsan's log: With nothing planned today I thought of looking into Once Upon a Crime a comical Noir on the brother Grimm Fairy Tail where Red Riding Hood must find out who stole Cinderella's glass slipper before midnight the movie had some amusing humor but when I was watching it kind of reminds me my own adventures in Storybrook it was due to outside forces that had me and those that been forced in to this to intervene and well it led to some more crazy stuff then Emma Swan and the rest of the town's slow-minded witheredly can't handle like hooks that came down from the sky resulting a line of fast food being blown Sky High honestly how can anyone not know that's from SpongeBob and not have her bring her head on the wall and that was only the beginning with other I should have known gripes in fact I didn't mean to be an enemy of her for being more intelligent than her and know the story better than she can, how's your she know the trap door level is the deadbolt lock and how am I to know smart people makes more friends than enemies when I also outsmarted Henry unintentionally that is.

Some would think when someone resolves a problem or achieve something that's meant for someone else they would feel like that Thunder was stolen and being humiliate for it.

Never meant to even if it's on taking medicine to my own hands since those like Emma are too slow to put two and two together or unable to read the room for others well those lash out at me for treating people like idiots or being harshly judged over although something that didn't click right away for them hey they didn't really make a deal out of anything for being judged on for not knowing.

It's like the only company that I can have is my own ego since whatever I say from time to time can only falls on death's ear.