New file entry:Barbie a touch of magic

Now this here is in total the 4th Barbie series so far and it with Magic with Pegasus and well you get the idea and well you know how unpredictable wish magic can get which is why there are rules on what one can and can't wish for what means what one used to have for it to be granted well backfire like the monkey paw and we all know what happens on that thing grants a wish while there are other items that can only Grant up to a certain amount with three being the popular number and yet there are still those that thinks it can bring more harm than good while there are those that want it to be gone completely by any means necessary, if you kill magic you kill life.

One final thing those Barbie's current rivals how to put this on simply by far class 1 2 3 not bright enough to pose a real threat on a bigger scale that is what does that had made a big enough threats like saying an environmental one we're never seen again while those like Tammy would just give Barbie a hard time while the reardens are veins knobs even if Trey does have some redeeming qualities and they all can pull the trigger as not just they don't know how to hold a gun...at all.