2nd week july 23 weekend new file entry and updates

Ovalsan's log: the weekend here is just on some small notes that are worth mentioning here and there for the weekend.

File notes:Morphle

Now Morphle it is one of your usual cute Dimensions where Mila and her pet Morphle as they go on adventures in the little town the early known entries are cute but the new ones well I can say it may explains one of their Rivals background but still nothing on who or what happened to Mila's mom that would be something most people would ask by now and yet questions like those may never get answered no matter how good of a guess one can make I would give my own two cents but be no different than anyone else anyway too silly to boot.

File update one: Strawberry Shortcake:Berry and the big city

Now after the whole peculiar purple pie man thing Strawberry Shortcake with one to never meet with your Heroes even if they have the same origin as you are like Crabapple Jam who bought the Berry works and this has trouble written all over it with her loyal minions cheese and Cherry strudel in forcing very strict rules and unlike the pie man's underhanded tactics she goes for the large and in charge by trying to be the Big Apple in her restaurants HQ / gift shop just to make strawberry feel small but the only question is how she will get her comeuppance?

On a closing notes Strawberry Shortcake when she first came to Big Apple City she seems billboards of Kiki key lime crimeapple jam and the purple pie man and once Crabapple is in similar form bested could Kiki key line be the final villain, hope not to for strawberries sake and this just came into my head but one of them was a deed to the Berry works?

Just a little something for you to think about for now but if there's is one where would one start looking for it and how will the others try to steal it when it's found?

Side note update one: the girls and Molly McGee.

Now this one is let's say Libby's dad is more on his novel than his daughter Sally kind of disheartening as it can get if you ask me.

Final update two: Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug and Cat Noir

Now how long can one's control of those through means and text to bend one and all the mass when there are those that you have what Gabriel does with a collaborator with someone like marionettes game the way if you can't pull the trigger that is?

When Felix abduct Kagami to show his feelings for her and gave her the real ring because the one she had was a fake and even if Adrian is dying to resist his father still not enough and it will be too late for Marinette and all because of the silly miraculous and her good nature of scene only the good and all even if their true nature is starting to come to the surface, honestly is she blind!?

Oval Theory note: Crabapple Jam and the purple pie man's business tactic differences.

Now this only just came into my head on a different business tactics of the peculiar purple pie man from the second season of Strawberry Shortcake Berry in the big city and crabapple Jam of the new season let's look at each of them separately.

The Pie man's tactics: peculiar purple's pie man business tactics are pretty low with Spirit crushing means like say trying to get Strawberry Shortcake and her friends to compete against each other to be as publishing but gave it to sour cream because she's her niece but she quits near the end of that season but also May the false promise of giving away mini pies to whoever can find a purple pie tokens in any of his pies that's called false advertisements and a sufine would be worse than anyone can think depending on where you're from that is and his last effort is a trick Strawberry Shortcake into sign her truck over to him and he almost succeeded with that plan if not for the speakers that's all over the place spelling out what he really thinks of the customers and that's got him running out of the place but they may not see the last of him.

Crabapple Jam's tactics: credible jams tactics so far is buy out the berry works and make rules that let her sell what others have but forbid the Berry work crew with their own and have more loyal minions cheese and Cherry strudel to enforce them, now the one floor on this one is the all in one item tactic that's strawberry had came up and I have a feeling that Apple bite could play a part in some way or form what could be in anyone's guess for now but I have some ideas but I think they are the kind that for the final seasons.

End weekend updates