Movie note: D&D: honor among on thieves.

(Footnote:The following was written after seeing D&D honor among Thieves.)

Now to be honest it been a longtime since I roll a D20 D&D while hardly knowing the places and things by name alone.

As for the movie well it has really good humors to those that have not nor played the game in a long time.

Really like the Cameo of the original group of the D&D cartoon just that one thing I truly know about D&D magic that there's no laws nor boundaries limited to one's imagination you may say.

Fine I'm doing Baldur's Gate 3 and maybe take some notes on it on how their world work but it could have been around ever since the Incarnation of imagination you may say and the dungeon messes are is the name they let us call them.

Footnote: The red wizard's do interest me with their blades and magic with it being blood magic seemingly I love to study their magic like let's say to make an antivam to their blade me as to say finding a book or two on these things could be hard to come by like I have to make them and more importantly how to remove the mark on their Treasures.

Feel free to comment if you are well acquainted with D&D and on a unusual note when at a Barnes & Noble where I'm from there's a stand for the D&D players handbook on the banned books is that it's banned from federal prisons both all the books and the dice as well, is that just of or is just me?