Ovalsan's profile note: The Bigotons archetype.

(Footnote:The following is on some notes of the Owl house and Nimona.)

Now the one villain archetype that's been bugging me nowadays all the bigotons and most are thinking that's what even it's currently relatable all the kind of villains that are on top of the world and will silence anyone that will get in their way.

The present example I can think of of which is the main of almost everyone that has in mind is Emperor Belos from the Owl house what started as some conformator with his Cove system but turns out he's a fashionist witch hunter named Phillip weatherbane who is hell bent on wiping out all the witches of the boiling Isle why do something that will leave himself purposeless?

He's just a mad man that lost his Humanity to save the souls of others why didn't he never popped one to Luz's head other than for obvious reasons is that she's a minor nuisance to him but in the end he's been melted down and then been stomped to submission but if you ask me he's nothing but a scapegoat to the town of  Gravefleld who should truly be held accountable how if you ask me well let's say fit the series targeted audience if you know what I mean.

After the series eruptly ended there are those with other similarities like the director from Nimona it's an obvious case of maintaining the status quo by Framing Ballister Blackheart forces need the queen and it all took to get her confession on film and upload it to have her little image fall apart lean her to go to the bottom of the barrel to find out about Nimona and almost succeeded but got strapped by our own Pride.

Now due to this genre and the target audience that the owl house has been for it had made Belos less vulnerable the only genre that can give the effect the results are espionage with the right tactics and the right means like poison bombing in the right place with the set time to go off and the right sniper at the right angle and distant to pull the trigger the only flaw with people like him is those in their inner circle when the guard is at the lowest will end up gaining a knife in the back or in an intentional coup or by someone that knows how to push their buttons in more ways than one even can remember if you know what I mean.

( if the Owl House have more Espionage Factors Luz would beat Belos by halfway through the second season but that's just me it's just that Luz can't seemly change to other genres to throw her enemies off guard unlike me that can pull the rug and in most cases pull the trigger to name a few, but what about you in the comments?)