New entry and other notes set.

(Footnote:The following is those that I have got and watch over the past to week just to show that an not completely lying.)

Ovalsan's log: just a few thing that I got over the weekend with some movie's and other things with those of interest.

New file entry: Castlevania: Nocturne

This Castlevania series is set during the French Revolution, vampires are monarchs in the churches are making night creatures for them so so is the current Castlevania timeline trying to be like which I won't mind Assassin's Creed but they do better with historical accuracy even if the actual game series don't normally do that like the others that I know.

Now the only question that I personally have is that well the Catalina anime with a freshman being the mix of the third castle video game was Curse of Darkness and Symphony of the night like Nocturne is being with Radiance of blood so the question is will there be those that will be set Within the Belmont era with others said after a Symphony of the Night?

That only me for now.

Sidenote of interest: Hazbin Hotel on...prime?

Well I hear good news and inconvenience new, the good news Hazbin Hotel is going to Premier in January the only inconvenience to this is that's going to be on Amazon Prime it's going to be more of a pain to those like me than others which may give me an excuse to can my Disney Plus accounts like it or not it has too much Marvel and Star Wars stuff Roger don't care for as for the other known Amazon Prime shows I will check out an episode too of those I heard good things about but my only problem is the personal fact I don't care about adult cartoons sadly.

Movie file entry one: Paw Patrol the Mighty movie.

Now Paw Patrol the mighty movie is so a cinematic take on the mighty Paws line or a media gave the pups super power and yet another origin story and it's on sky this time as for the main villain Victoria volts that makes her in total if you count the sidekicks the 37th in the gallery Rogue honestly they need to make a maximum security playset because if any of them figures that out Rider and the pups are in a lot of trouble.

One small thing there was a little door pre-show and well it's cute and well silly.

Movie file entry two: Scooby-Doo and Krypton, too!

Well this Scooby-Doo movie with Krypton the Superdog is a simple speed run on what happened to the Justice League and well it's Scooby-Doo as usual with some DC jokes here and there like it or not they are so at the bottom of the barrel of suggestion box when they do those things and courage was a Lucky Draw as for what they have in a special features are from Scooby-Doo and guess who.

I could do a better Scooby-Doo story if I want to let's say the box art on the back giveaway usually behind it and like courage they should have put some Krypton the Superdog episodes with Scooby-Doo's but they need to do better then this.

Sidenote: rainbow high season 4

The fourth season of rainbow high is not a reality show theme season as much as I'm okay with it it's almost the end with the semi-finals but they're dolls are not what they used to be and yet there's no known way of shutting it down.

Sidenote two: Strawberry shortcake and the Beast of Berry bog.

With fright fall Russell going on at the berry works Strawberry Shortcake and her friends are having fun tell the Beast of baseball comes in and wreck the place and so she and her very Besties do a Scooby-Doo.

One such thing I currently find on the current Strawberry Shortcake has the kind of how should I put this, a near unrealistic fear of the unknown or being alone of something happens to make her have very high Lonesome anxieties?

Only time will tell it's just that most country folks even nowadays can be superstitious in fact I don't go out on Friday the 13th not complaining sure if Suburbans are there those that don't know at all.