Oval's Movie log:The Super Mario Bros movie

Ovalsan's log: today is a big day for the Mushroom Kingdom it's a special screen of the Super Mario Bros movie with some guests here and there like oh say Freddy Fazbear with Frida Fazwolf, ok ok I do have my suspicions of a teaser at best but mainly for Sonic the Hedgehog 3 since well he is here as well and it could look like a smear campaign on Mario of all people just to spite him and good thing how it is here to keep the peace once the movie is done but for now going into radio silence.

-Radio silence-

Ovalsan log supplemental: I have to seen it all that's been invited went to shall we say a pizza place to talk about the movie.

Mario: this movie really captured my style.

Spike: well as much as I like to be big and intimidated but can you even if it's for secret reason give me a better role.

Mario: can't make any promises like that.

Pauline: even if I do appreciate the Cameo of me but do you let others that's in our Dimension have a spotlight even there's not enough for those individually.

Mario: Pauline again, they are fine within 9 to 5:00 thing so don't pester me about it I can only handle one right now and his pain in the battery knows what could be out there.

Ovalsan: well even if you can't make movies with those of the game individually for others at least consider acquiring to write to say oh like the owl house from those at had misused it.

Mario:Well even-, if you think Nintendo pictures will acquire Glitch techs so you Hinobi conspiracy case can finally be unpause you got another thing coming.

???: For now perhaps.

Mario:Should of that Howard John would be someone like, Gru.

Gru: well the or your movie does follow my jurisdiction and I'm with a family I want to guess this as open mic night at this pizza Cabaret.

Mario: you are despicable.

Ovalsan: he really got you good doc.

Mario: Not funny Ovalsan!

Howard John: hey hey hey no rough stuff here this is a no weapons zone so no blasting anyone.

Gru: Still got it but with Ovalsan antics does really push your button Mario, should've you've outgrown Bowser by now?

Bowser:I know Ovalsan can be... difficult but not worth Mario having to use a fireball over.

Spike: like me more until recently Pauline specifically after the Odyssey thing.

Pauline: you know he's a busy plumber and Nintenguard leader Spike.

Spike: easy for you to say because I could fall back into the woodwork if I don't get any fresh gigs after that movie.

Ovalsan:Same here even for me.

Then Ovalsan leave as the light fog and jazz come in.

Mario:Oh Brother.

Ovalsan's ending narration: as I left the Cabaret for the evening as I head out those starting with Mel Pauline have her own words on the matter.

Pauline: Ovalsan I know Nintendo pictures is yet to be open and you really want in once they are but Mario will only see you as a crazy and nothing more.

Ovalsan: crazy ass crazy can get Mario could crack from his audience seeking and we all know what happens when it does happen.

Then who seem to federal agent as he introduced himself while also dressing to Pauline.

Agent Gru: Mayor Pauline I'm Agent Gru I to have see the movie in question and the Little Peach origin may be small but intriguing and Ovalsan is it, I hear you have an eccentric way of problem solving so what's your best solution for now?

Ovalsan: Well all I can say for now is that whole myster-

Then Mario set off and air horn killing the whole mood of the scene.

Ovalsan (cont): y is a Phase 1 storyline.

Gru: that was rude.

Mario:Ovalsan just go, home I don't want you to drag Pauline down your deranged little fantasies, in Howard your brother be out of here once he passes you!

Pauline: it's just a little bit of fun that's all.

Mario: this city is under Nintenguard protection and by my word I will protect things like days from nut-o like him, Because a Nintenguard hero is a hero of it word.

Howard:A little to far don't you think?

Ovalsan:He the leader of the Nintenguard and even he doesn't like my antics.

Pauline: well well the burden he's currently bearing could have Mario crack sooner or later.

Gru: but he may have already cracked and we don't know it yet.

Howard: even if it's for the best that no one would know.

Ovalsan: that's a bad idea if he's left unchecked.

Gru:In more more ways than one Ovalsan, in more ways the one.

Then after that Ovalsan enter the fog.

Another note: Full details on the movie will be in June on the week or two after it comes on DVD, like what I can say for now the mystery of peaches origin really makes you wonder but it could be a phrase one storyline for now that could be similar to Finn's Origins from Adventure Time when it's winding down to its end.