DVD file entry: Star trek prodigy #SaveStarTrekProdigy

Ovalsan's log: when I was on my way to house it for the hour I just picked up a DVD boyfriend just to cheer him up because he broke his hip it's season 1A of Star Trek prodigy.

The series episode roster.

The first ten episodes of the series we're six teens found the protostar a star Fleet ship can clearly determine which class it is, the hollow assistant is mala after the Captain Janeway needs to say this is the kids tutorial to the Star Trek series with features on each of its Canon and no telling Wendy other half will come out with the current season even if season 2 is in production with it being removed from Paramount Plus with mouse I don't care if the exception of Allegra's Window do someone I know used to watch it back then.

With folks simply thinking of building a physical media collection but there's just one simple problem where to start?

Well the basics would be the other ones you like it can't be all you can afford nor feel like walking unlike Blockbuster back in the days see if there's something good to rent and the downtown library is not what used to be in the main ground but folks just don't even know nor even care like they are just drones working with all thought in their head.

If you ask me on how I would build mines well it just cannot be what everyone's watching I just need to have a reason it can't be a predominant behavior on one type of movie or series which may I do for the live action Monster High movie which of course will be in the fall for Halloween but what about the series well there are times I just can't leave empty handed in some places.

While those that I would would buy on physical I still in digital and who I think would distribute them in physical is indeed Shout Factory for those like og Amphibia the Ghost and Molly McGee and of course the Owl house, oh like you didn't see that coming.

End log.