Halloween post four: Five nights at Freddy's movie.

( Footnote:The following was written while seeing the Five nights at Freddy's movie.)

Ovalsan log: Am now at my usual place to see movie and as I got off from how I got here I see Freida Frzwolf with both her parents entering the place and I admit it was nice to see all three of them but it may not wet seems to be and they are with him for just business and that's all just speculation guess my part I won't poking to that business even if I do have plenty of time to the movie starts.

-radio silence-

Post movie seeing log: After getting out of the 5th theater I seen Freida with her dad Freddy Fazbear and her mom Roxxanne Wolf and they seem and they seem to enjoyed the movie but that's just me on the surface even if the movie is intentionally tame then other actual horror movies even if the previous two animatronic horror-based movies Willy's Wonderland and the banana splits or more gory but I really like the song they picked to play during the end credits don't know if it's good enough for a sequel which maybe it's better if it doesn't for it taking 8 years to make and I'm will continue this at a later date just to avoid unnecessary spoilers.