Ovalsan's planner log.

Ovalsan's log: due to a free day I'm left the day of planning for what can be in the next month or two like the usual Tellanrain and Nintenguard but maybe some additionals along the way like Sundown DVD movies or two with those I have in mind all the way to the end of November after the Scooby Dooby Doo hearing and Expo got worried that the ticket sales are great enough to keep the Expo Center standing for a long time so it won't be torn down to my room for another silly Mario statue.

After that depending when starts and ends there's also some Halloween stuff as for December almost everyone will be migrating While others like me will be holding down the castle while they are away and may have a thing or two while I'm there just to pass the time other than the usual thing just to say for now my movie acquaintance are going to host the moon Marathon during the first month of the year, no known specifics on when and well representatives of a sponsors will come near the end of December from what I heard that this point from what I can hear at the time of writing this but no certainty on what's after that at this time only on what I can guess if they're simply almost nothing with a certain something going on nowadays and well I can trade by then for whatever assignment registration fee I have to pay.

After that I'm foreseeable at the bottom with a few YouTube things here and there for all I know at this time and May do a thing or two on a few books by my gift and up there too and maybe some spotlights for some anniversaries well I'm at it may go for a few days depending on what I willing to write about with those I have in mind at this time with one that keeps bugging me ever since it ended and you may know the one what I'm talking about.

One Last Thing Before ending this their can be a Nintenguard campaign or two that might sound like there's been a time skip where my usual eyeball antics and that's it for now, so Oval and out.