Sidenote Teen-Z/Duh! nowadays

For those that almost had forgotten Teen-Z and it local human counterpart Duh! Are originally Tick Tock series that are still going on and well one is only Random clips of old episodes that go to the thumbnail while Teen-Z have a new one with the others that relates to the first one it's hard to tell if it's Canon or not even if it's meant to be like that since I do watch it on YouTube didn't really get into tiktok stuff honestly but good at least set up a stable timeline or maybe a family tree that went over tangle with other trees that is.

Teen-Z needless to say it's not what used to be to me at least it was nice for those that had missed Monster High and maybe will a bit till next season on Nick don't always know if Teen-Z would have a special of their own too much trouble in nutshell over facts clarification.

Duh! On the other hand is kind of stuck on repeat and I have no way of moving forward for me that is maybe it's fine has it is.

Footnote this chapter is only it past the time to those that am actually going to be for the Thanksgiving arc which their could be more then I could have in mind with two to three a day on that weekend and maybe a few in December that could lead to having this being almost at two hundred chapters by then.