Netflix Geeked Week 2023

Intro

Ovalsan's log: this week is the Netflix Geeked week thing and well here are some personal highlights.

Mon:Well it stranger things day which is what kind of what folks are calling the anniversary of a series and a few things less of interest to me at least.

Tues: Oh just hits on what to expect in the next few days.

Wen: just some more of the same.

Thur: One of the few that are of interest like a teaser for the second season of Arcane but I don't care for  the final season of Umbrella Academy didn't really care for the games they showed, My Daemon look good Ultraman Rising does have an interesting idea of humor with this new Ultraman being a hot shot baseball athlete kinda remind you of Lightning McQueen in the first Cars movie Orion in the dark looks good and a sixth book of a dragon Prince is the Calm before a storm ask for the live action adaptation for avatar Last Airbender the teeth looks good for now but the only question I have for now is well the first season be on the whole series while the latest Seasons if you ask me be on the graphic novels that continue the series?

Fri: 3 Body problem I may watch as a one time thing just to see what it like, Master of the Universe Revolution is just for tying up Loose Ends and the only drawbacks so far is that there's no Adora.

The Yu Yu Hakusho live action series does look interesting and may have better luck with the original anime having Four Seasons.

Sat: The Roster they showed like Damsel and Archie are worth the suggestion now the new Devil May Cry with the new terminated inmate may sound good but it's not the first time that each got a series like one being anime that's all the prequel to The Fourth game and the other alive action serious subtitle the Sarah Connor Chronicles which sadly ended on cliffhanger and almost everyone has gone about both of them if you ask me.

Outro: This personal ends My Netflix Geeked week post because of a moon will be the only thing and that'll be it hope you enjoy it as much as I do.