Oval Main note: The Game awards 2023

Ovalsan's log: today is the game awards and I'm only here for the game reveals and once it's over us we'll head south for the winter first thing tomorrow morning and me and the selective handful will hold down their forts while they are way more details after the show.

-radio silence-

Got back from the awards and here what I think of it.

GTA 6 when it was revealed well all I can say is oh brother I'm back in my city play the fourth one and all honesty.

Tell the premieres at the show didn't get my interest nor those got the awards.

The game of the year went to Baldur's Gate 3 hello that's it yet why do I asked to keep watching this but they sure are over the top shooters random Indies and whatever's not been heard of in a long time how is there a place Nintendo if they just get only two Awards a year and not game of the year since breath of the Wild and I feel like go the Nintendo can't seem to find a place well there are others that think Nintendo doesn't care anymore if it does feel like that from time to time.

And yet in the end I was not that thrilled with the evening and maybe it also the fact that I don't care for award show anymore like I use to.

Needless to say their no feeling of excitement for these Awards unless I have something with two to offer at the nominees.