Lackadaisy spotlight and the Fairly Odd Parents Da Rule Theory sidenote

Spotlight: Lackadaisy

Lackadaisy is a real joy of animation set in the 1929's Mississippi where tree of cats are dirty Graves to take up some fine alcohol.

The music is so a fine Jazz and a deep plot that seemingly goes to the top office in Mississippi and the angle is yet to be known at this time.

What I can say this good time to know historical points time don't honestly know which one personally but it's just because I like cats but who knows when the next episode will be and on the side note of Interest like a daisy started as a web comic all the way back in 2006 and it's not the first time I seen the webcomic it gained to a Pilots a Nick pilot a few years ago Harby Gee but it didn't get picked up by Nick well the webcomic could be so going on for all I know.

Sidenote: The Film theory Fairly Odd Parents rules of Lies.

Now the film Theory states that Georgians seemingly making up Da rule does seems sound enough but Timmy doesn't seem to see any known rope page that are redacted and could lead to some eyebrow raising to Wanda at least if that ever happens, Wanda could think if they're on the right places are rules that make those like her think there been no reason for those that could sound silly nowadays.

Any rules pages with more black lines than others could lead to something suspicious and if anyone there questions on Where the books are made it will put Jordan under investigation by the ancient Ferry Council since it's them that put them in charge they obviously have not made any specific guidelines on what kind of rules to add and remove from Da rules.