2nd July new file entry and update and others set.

Theory note: My Adventures with Superman: the first end season villain.

Now this could be someone most would already seen coming from the two parter but not everyone is deep into DC especially nowadays so let me explain about General Zod.

General Zod is a Class five war longer first appeared in Adventure Comics #283 back in 1961 a very dangerous extremist will do anything and everything to make all Neil before him it may fit the Visions Clark Kent had seen but no hints of it being him, directly for now there's also on who actually selling them with it being Intergang which is a criminal organization that runs metropolis's underworld and gets weapons from Darkseid from Apokolips but he's final villain material as for the X that's on the robots in questions would no other be then Lex Luthor but even we know he won't come into play that soon without finding any game out of it that is till the right moment to show his face, by seasons and if you ask me...for now.

Sidenote: Final Fantasy XVI is far

Now where to begin?

In the world of Final fantasy XVI the warring Nations worship what's called the Mothercrystals not knowing nor to the higher-ups care that it's causing the blight and with three down at my current progression of the story I wonder if it will at the point of reminders would slow down the blights progression no certainty if it will when all the mother crystals are destroyed it will begin to vanish in the next year or two but the thing feels more like Game of Thrones and man it's full of itself with the so-called holy Empire they are as bad as the Lannisters don't know if they will be the end boss but hey what do I know about Final Fantasy nowadays it's hard to tell if it's a game or long-winded movie.

( What do you think in the comments)

Manga file entry: Dr. Stone vol 26 the last volume

The final volume of Dr. Stone did answer a lot of questions I'm only reading it to see how it all ends to be honest only watch the first episode of me and my just to see what's all about and it was not bad it's just that those of the background that I'm from doesn't seem to want to do with any stuff like this the local hobby shop try to do a D&D thing but didn't last I could check it out to see what's like but sessions on the last hours of Transit and I don't want to waste unnecessary transport Fair.

Spotlight note: Asterix

Now I thought the check this out well it's very good it's just I have those kind of humor than they used to in a way.

Asterix is the European equivalent of Popeye when he drinks his magic power potion to resist the realm led by an absent-minded Caesar with one attempt to steal the power potion formula which result in the Roman Camp growing very long hair but not long enough to make you think of Cousin It I the first of the three in one and it did got me hooked for now.

File update one: Sonic prime

New factors are revealed with the shattered verse with the void acting like a Ghost World on Loop and the chaos Council man has come with new tricks like chaos Sonic don't know if you've ever placed Metal Sonic and yet another Cliffhanger and I still think about having the other Sega worlds in the series was a missed opportunity.

Comic Spotlight: The My little Ponys 40th anniversary special.

Now this is a sweet little comic special setting three parts one about four girls back in the day the second one about the current cast and the final one being on the one from the original story sharing her panties with her niece too bad there's no Bernie factor into it but even I know that would be way too silly but it would be interesting if girls like them find themselves in the world like Equestria but I may end up going over to hop on both worlds and questions hey you can't always have a story on one side of the coin.

What do you think leave your MLP thoughts in the comments.

New file update two: Craig of the Creek.

Now this last set for now see if they would say Xavier being the red poncho and find out that the heart of a creek is an abandoned set of factory that has almost unsafe even with Xavier drowns going haywire and all ended with Craig sacrificing his map to bring back his friends with Xavier redeeming himself but the bigger question is for now what next with the necklace down back with Xavier's brother would it free the elders of the creek of their old Grudge?

Only time will tell but the bigger question is what will be next for the crack it's like there's a void that no new evil can fill even if it could be a necessary one.