Archive log: Amphibia anniversary entry

Oval's log: It been four years years since Amphibia aired on Disney and it a great show back then where Ann finds herself in a weird and wonders world of amphibia where she meets Sprge Planter in the village of Wartwood who are frog people in the first season she seem to get mixed up and crazy antics in the first season.

How and got this My Strange Music Box on her birthday with Sasha and Marcy which eats them ended up with one of the toads and the others with the newts who seem to have a more sinister agenda by their Master hidden in the shadows.

In the second season when Ann e leaves for the Newttoepia he have seen and did some odd stuff, reunite with Marcy when they got to the gates.

What load do they know that King Andreas wants the music box all powered up so he could been used to invade Earth but he is the thing Marcy was the one who had set all of it in motion due to her folks moving to a new place and hearing something like that out of the blue can really upset anyone even on a friend's special day and that's not the worst part, even when Ann and the plantars got back to Earth the real villain the core a class-5 Skynet uploaded into Marcy's body.

10 more crazy stuff happens the core try to use the moon to eliminate all life and in the end and gave a big megabytes and destroy the car and the rest is history.

Closing notes: it was really a great and fulfilling ride once try to make the fourth season trending. Others like to see a movie epilogue won't mind it but seem to be too much trouble to be honest.