Ovalsan's fact check notes: Hilda.

(Footnote:The following is on all that I know on the Hilda series.)

Ovalsan's log: After reading the last three Hilda novel books really change some notes on what I knew about Joanna Hilda's mom, well from what we knew until last book I thought with reason at the time Joanna was from trollburg with her seemingly knowing about the place but after reading the last book without spoiling anything really turn things upside down and why she was in the wilderness after Hilda was born seriously in the first place and the third season will shed some light on what the last three books intentionally left out and that be it for the series.

The series was a nice run or lasted with three seasons and a movie that Bridges the second and third together and that be it.

Hilda was a nice series for those that liked Gravity Falls so can only think of doing a personal time Jump continuing of Hilda like I did with Gravity Falls for now at least and what's ahead is hardly anything as a whole to write on individual episode entries Maybe whatever that comes into mind with whatever story there's also going to name a few and that's all I can say for now.

Footnote: Watch the first video special on the upcoming Suicide Squad game and even if it's still an interesting game to play when it comes out I still think killing the Justice League is a bad idea what kind of consequences even there's no other choice would there be?

End log.