First week of July 23 new entry and updates Sunday afterward

Ovalsan's Sunday log: just having a quiet day and maybe feeling what I put in that week.

New file entry one: My adventures with Superman.

Now this here is amusing and as something to observe after unicorns Warrior Eternal and yet who is the End season villain they already been saw coming with General Zod for those that don't know General Zod is the Rufus villain in Superman's real gallery the most fears of Kryptonian General but that's only speculation for now no real confirmation at this time and most of the DC Factor could be for later Seasons at this point.

As for Lois Lane and Jenny Olson looking like Luz and Gus from the outhouse it's very amusing and Louis should have known the interns don't get credited.

New file entry two: Wake up Carlo

Now this here could be something to fill the Adventure Time void on house or real it is and how Carlo's bright energy at the waking up for 20 years when a simple minded King wants people to forget everything so he can have all the attention the Abominable Snow Princess is the one that stands out to me I'm in love to see what's next on the road ahead tip out the ship doesn't have a means of steering.

Side note: the graphic novel Nimona which the Netflix movie was based around is very good the problem to me is I can't do a what's the difference and what if other than what if it's animation could be in the vein of Adventure Time because that's kind of what reminds me would love the series come out on DVD and probably give another or two to a friend.

Footnote on upcoming assignment: got worse that the generals are going to migrate with I and a few going to hold down the main HQ but there's going to be a lot of locked area so way down go in worry on that meant to go in and try into as for the equipment I use for a secondary jobs like me will be transported to assign the quarters it will officially start in December after the game awards need to say don't know who will be willingly to join at this point I'm not interested in having talk when passing by the halls and may up taking up hunting in the last active parts of HQ like a ghost no one can see at all.

Personal note: after the Scooby Dooby Doo hearing an expo I'll be in the main ground right now profiles on those I know so those I work for Kindle what I know with little stories to go with some but not all of them those with more details to work with you may say.

DVD note: Spy X family

When I was out and about I end up getting the first season part one of spy X family because most of the shelves are empty why got it well it's better than nothing and it is good but I'm more of a heavy story when wean the manga even though yeah may still good on the first disc.

New file update: Helluva boss

The assignment Moxie and Millie goes to is to find out who kills the drowner at a summer camp the murderer was blitz's Sister Barbie wires but The Grudge could be more deeper than we think then it being more of a game of one up.

End afterward