Movie log entry: Disney Pixar's Elemental

Oval's log: Today am think about seeing Disney and Pixar's  Elemental because there's nothing else to do today.

-Radio silence-

Got out and I have to say it good and I can relate with Amber with the difficulty of connecting with others due to a explosive temper which is why I don't interact much with those of a main ground because I'm one of those time bombs grab a random person and throw them to the wall while in some cases raise my fist but end up blocking up when that happens.

It a good Rom com movie but pardon the pun not as steamy as oh say Lord Olympus and another coming president it doesn't have actual villains with both Shadow and light being too obvious.

As for the short that came before the movie where Carla from up been asked out on a date and end up doing crazy things to get ready but Doug the dog has trade him out in the end and be his wingman nothing new in the coming attractions well except for Elmer that sci-fi one that some would hope it would break Pixar's bad streak of movies say for sure for now if it can but what I can say is that Disney live action remakes are getting annoying after the little mermaid one and get this does going to be another Little Mermaid series for the Disney Junior roster although it was the first time there was a little mermaid series that kind of act as a prequel to the original movie.

Hope those like Jasdyer find this movie to be good enough not be sequel father but that's not likely nowadays.